Free stuff

moorey

call me Mia
Great idea guys, good to see. ;)
I've gotten some gear from Harmonix. He sent it to me when I was out of the game with an injury so I spent some time tinkering more than I needed to.
Yeah, actually H offered me a complete free bike for the wife a few years back. I decided someone else needed it more at the time, but it was an awesome offer :hug:

moorey

call me Mia
Waldog the hobbit just made the list. Hoping to turn a kindly donated frame of his into something for workmates son. Love your work, cunny.

moorey

call me Mia
Dales cannon sent me some brake adaptors last week for the ladies bike :love:

Let good karma hunt you down :)
Dales Canon will be reincarnated as a unicorn or some shit.

Recieved a nice 27.2 post in the mail today, for mates sons build. Ta x 1,000 DMan. :pray:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Bicycle HQ Carnegie gave me a free crown race today.

That's an LBS that deserves custom!

moorey

call me Mia
Fuck. Why didn't I send the post 2 months ago....
Oh, that was a seat post? :behindsofa:

free x9 mech from Nick82 they other day. Box of freebies soon coming with cranks I bought off Ideate. Love the love.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Oh, that was a seat post? :behindsofa:

free x9 mech from Nick82 they other day. Box of freebies soon coming with cranks I bought off Ideate. Love the love.
It used to be....
My super thanks to Boom King for making me a front guard........ that I then spent 20mins trying to fit backwards.... Awesome!!!

moorey

call me Mia
It used to be....
The length was a little daunting, but girth was spot on. Awkward.

Big up to Hayes, who handle Sun Ringle also. Bought a set of black flags the other day, in 15f/142x12r. Wanted them for daughters qr/qr build. Couldn't find adapters listed anywhere, contacted Hayes, they gave me part numbers. Asked my lbs to order them, but they aren't stocked, and unavailable in Aus. I emailed Hayes back asking for info on another distro that might post some...Hayes said that they'd just send me some, gratis. Jake from Hayes, I want to have your baby. :hug:

moorey

call me Mia
Mitchy_, for picking up and posting my kids wheels for free....oh, wait, does forgetting to pay, count as free? :noidea:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Oliosky - sheath for my camel back tube;
Dolphinman - new rim and spokes;
scblack - indoor bike racks.

Some one sent me some ratchets for my riding shoes about 6 months back now as well, just can't recall who it was.