Free stuff

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
A fellow burner who shall remain nameless for a VERY generous freebie totally unsolicited.

You know who you are and it is greatly appreciated.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Knuckles..... As much of a Chant people think he might be.... Gifted me some essential parts I needed.
Unfortunately for me (and him), he also posted some bits I didn't need and subsequently needed them back. I'm now officially bankrupt from buying stamps to post the shit back to him!!!

Cheers Knuckles.......off to fuckwits with ya my friend.....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
A fellow burner who shall remain nameless for a VERY generous freebie totally unsolicited.

You know who you are and it is greatly appreciated.
Mighty fine dood to deal with, regardless of payment or freebies.

The day after my inevitable divorce goes through, I shall be knocking on his door.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Knuckles..... As much of a Chant people think he might be.... Gifted me some essential parts I needed.
Unfortunately for me (and him), he also posted some bits I didn't need and subsequently needed them back. I'm now officially bankrupt from buying stamps to post the shit back to him!!!

Cheers Knuckles.......off to fuckwits with ya my friend.....
My post disability is well documented there already. I now outsource all post work to the receptionist.

moorey

call me Mia
Take a bow, Ideate.
Bought well priced cranks off him, he threw in a big box of random freebies. Some new tyres for kids bikes, guides, chain rings, rotors, bars, DM stem, and miscellaneous items I'm yet to identify. Will be donating on quite a bit, as its stuff I'll never use or have spares of, but thanks mate. I'll credit you for whatever I pass on. :hug:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was in the middle of a build, and forgot about one part.
moorey came through with the goods, and sent it through free and quickly!

wish he drank beer so i could buy him one :heh:

moorey

call me Mia
Hazza!!!!!!
Muchly appreciated for the SRAM shifter and mech for the kiddy builds. Wouldn't accept payment OR postal costs. Goodwill will be both returned and passed on. :hug:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Mofo, cheers for a pair of ESI Racer's Edge grips. I'll make the colour work.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I forgot this thread existed. Big thanks to Link1986. He repaired my crank for me. This made me happy.