Freeride Track vid at Beechworth MTB Park

dh rider

Likes Dirt
um whats the difference in the 2 vids, i couldnt see any.
thats a mad track wish sydney had a mtb park.

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice
after the gap that nick does is that a drop?
how big is it?

i just voted the Beechworth MTB park as my favorite riding spot in the AMB competition.

PS: can you please try and get some footage of the jump track next to the carpark.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
i believe in the middle of no where, near port maquarie? correct me if im wrong. vid looks sick

spuddy

Likes Dirt
In Sydney LOL

Nearest Towns in order of might-have-heard-of;

Beechworth -> Wangaratta/Bright -> Albury -> Melbourne?

gravity

Likes Dirt
thanks guys...glad u enjoyed it
will try and get some more video footage for u to check out including the main jumps track
Beechworth is in north-east victoria 25min south of Albury/Wodonga and 3hrs from Melbourne....if u r passing through on the Hume Hwy it's only an extra 20min drive to go through Beechworth....BYO bike ! :D
p.s.- don't let the name fool u...it's spelt Beechworth and we're nowhere near the beach or coast !

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
spuddy said:
In Sydney LOL

-> Benalla?
only about 50 minutes away

chucky

Likes Dirt
im heading up to beauty on friday the 6th for ten days to go skiing. i might have to come over and check out the track. looks great.

spuddy

Likes Dirt
Superman said:
spuddy said:
In Sydney LOL

-> Benalla?
Meh, i lived in Stewarton :?: :wink: for a while and when i said it was near Benalla i got so many blank looks. I guess there's nothing there except gliders and roses :wink: .

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
spuddy said:
Superman said:
spuddy said:
In Sydney LOL

-> Benalla?
Meh, i lived in Stewarton :?: :wink: for a while and when i said it was near Benalla i got so many blank looks. I guess there's nothing there except gliders and roses :wink: .
lol true. but you forgot to mention the bronx

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
dude that track looks sweet looks as tho uve used northshore where it is needed, very nice im liking that stepdown at the beginning thats sick!!!!!

gravity

Likes Dirt
cool...thanks mtbmx....you'll have to check it out if u head down south of the border (mexico)...I'm heading up your way in a couple of weeks...what trails are worth checking out (mix of XC and DH or 'freeride')

gravity

Likes Dirt
it's a saying (a joke!).....south of the border (mexico)...ie- south of the New South Wales border....VICTORIA !! It's usually a joke that out northern neighbours like NSW and QLD use describe Victoria. So where's some good riding around Sydney for when I come up in a couple of weeks ? Cheers, Paul

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
check out the trials section on this website, oxford falls and red hill are both good and im sure u can meet up with the locals at red hill as theres always people there