FREERIDER 2 track COMPETITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What: Make the best freerider 2 track you can. Ok it works by, you posting your tracks on, then someone has to nominate it...you can't nominate your track. Then after the 3 weeks. I count the nominations..top ten track for each category with most nominations...
-PLEASE PEOPLE START NOMINATING, once one is nominated it can be more,the more times you guys nominate a track the more likely it will be in the top 10 for voting!
Then farkin will vote for the best...see where you come in track designing and making!And just for you impatient fools out there http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/free_rider_2
-> ENTRY must be under one of the following track types (if I miss one please pm me,DONOT post)
-Downhill
-Freeride
-Cross Country(?)
-Dirt Jumps
-Street
-4X
-MIX (can have any of those categories in one track...)
RULES
1.Must be submitted as a word doc attacked in post...
2.Will only be counted it structure is followed
3.You may enter up to 2 tracks
4.NO copying tracks off other people,or websites...you'll be immediatly disqualified and not aloud to enter at all again..maybe we'll get you banned for a few weeks...!
5.DO NOT POST ANYTHING BUT ENTRIES OR NOMINATIONS...please as it will help with counting nominations later. Thankyou,any that are made will be asked to be deleted.
6.YOU CANT NOMINATE YOUR OWN TRACK
7.YOU CANT NOMINATE THE SAME TRACK MORE THAN ONCE...
8.IT works by the more different users nominating the same track!
How to enter: to enter just make your track..put in a saved word doc. Then post using the structure!
structure
Username:
Track name:
Track type:
-Then attack your track as a word.doc

Example
Username:trouble
Track name: whistler kicks butt
Track type: MIX (ect. it's downhill and freeride...soo its a MIX)
-Then attack your track as a word.doc

How to nominate someone:post using structure...underneath (you may nominate more than two tracks at a time)
Example

Username:trouble
Track name: whistler kicks butt
Track type: MIX
Level of Difficulty: 9/10 (must be out of ten, ten being impossible and 1 being a 2 years old track)
Why: Because the detail was amazing, it was a real challenge!

PRIZE:Not sure...boasting rights and Ill talk to mods about a special name...maybe something allong the lines of "I have too much free time" or "You know Im awesome"
PS. IF you have any questions
And just for you impatient fools out there http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/free_rider_2

Last edited:

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
I think have a winner for each of the riding styles, i.e. FR, DH, DJ etc etc..

And then, with the winning tracks, hold another comp - Time trials! THEN have prizes for the winners on each track. The creator of the track would have a bit of an advantage considering it was built by them

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds sweet!
i havent played the game for a bit but i'll make a track!
i agree with maxwolfie about the genres, maybe a winner for each genre!
And then have a time trial competition on the winners track, but as we've proved it will be down to who has the fastest computer! :p

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok guys I forgot to say this....but it'll be much easier if NO ONE posts anything except nominations or their tracks...I dont want any random stuff....thanks...Why:It will help me count the nominations later
-PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS....thankyou...
-And i will win...Ill use my brother mega doohickey crazy computer...I promise I will win...its more than 99% of peoples bikes on this forum,it has all the nerdy boys dreams come true in one computer...it's awesome and as of now he rides bikes too!
thankyou
-If anyone has any question PM me dont post here!
ps.mods are welcome to post but please dont unless necesary

Last edited:

HARDTAIL_DC

Likes Dirt
For the comp i'm going to nominate my track:

Username: HARDTAIL_DC
Track name: The 2-Way sway
Track type: MIX (DJ and Freeride)

I know I won't win but i'll enter anyway...
And how about a 4x catogary?

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.