friday drop

binner

Hath shat hymself
Pain in your thumb can be due to wrist position, is it the nerve in your knuckle binner?
yeah man, ive had it for like 8/9 months now.. its knuckle on thumb and tips of fingers... i get it commuting sometimes too.... never had it before this......

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah man, ive had it for like 8/9 months now.. its knuckle on thumb and tips of fingers... i get it commuting sometimes too.... never had it before this......
Do you do much core work? Could also be back related?

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Sounds like what I went through when my RA kicked in more seriously. Had to change my bar roll, went to the ergon ga2 and changed my lever blade angle.

Few older guys with the same issue are going to more hefty styled sweep bar to change the pressure point too..

Flat bar commuter?

binner

Hath shat hymself
Do you do much core work? Could also be back related?
i dont do any kinda stuff like that.... i thought it was going from ouri grips (fat) to thin grips....check my next vid drop for bike check ;) this coming Tues.
was thinking its just old age as i haven't changed my seat pos or bar angle/sweep/bars for years, the only thing i have changed is age and grips