friday June 4th, anyone up for a ride?? (melb)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
anyone else have the day off next friday?
I'm busy in the morning but wouldn't mind going to some skateparks and stuff in the arvo as they would be pretty much empty.
A mate and I are going to camberwell skate park in the arvo. Anyone else want to come? We'll meet at camberwell station.

AdrenalineJunkie

Likes Dirt
Got the day off too, wat time? We going into the city after? I'm not a huge fan of parks simply because i'm shite at em but hey a rides a ride! i'd rather play around in the city. Anyway i'm in, jus name time...

cheers,
owen.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey, it's prob be around middayish as i have an l's test in the morning.
I suck at riding parks so we figured it'd be close toempty at that tiem of the day.
We could also go around into the city and maybe some jumps or something, play it by ear.

AdrenalineJunkie

Likes Dirt
sweet as...

make it 1pm soz we can eat lunch prior to arrivin?

i got no mid years, pending on work i'll probably be riding most of next week as i get it off except for GAT on wednesday and normal classes on the friday (11th)...

AdrenalineJunkie

Likes Dirt
From BOM:

Tonight and Friday
A few showers mostly overnight and during the morning. A partly cloudy day with a moderating west to southwest wind.

Min 8 Max 15

Simo, can you post up directions to cambwell skate park? i've never been there. Cheers.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we'll be meeting at camberwell station.
We are aiming for about midday atm. Meet there and it's a short ride to the skatepark.

_J_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Simo said:
hey, it's prob be around middayish as i have an l's test in the morning.
I suck at riding parks so we figured it'd be close toempty at that tiem of the day.
We could also go around into the city and maybe some jumps or something, play it by ear.
finally getting ur L's simo, come riding today mate, windsor..