From southeast melbourne

twitchie

Likes Bikes
Hey guys
My names adam (twitchie is a nickname from the old bmx days because of my tourettes)
Im from the southeast suburbs of Melbourne
Nearly 30
Manage a cabinet making Bussiness
Family man (got 4 awesome boys)
I only just recently starting mtb after being off my bmx for two years (rode since is 15)
And not being able to my dirtbike as much as id like to.

I wasnt Sure how i would have found it so i bought a cheap hard tail (gt rukus) for about 130 came with rockshox tora 302 and i add hydro breaks and a few bits to get it to some what trail worthy

I only knew about Lysterfield so been riding there twice now and holly shit its hit me hard, i get that feeling like i did when i rode bmx or dirtbikes.
So its safe to say its here for good, i have very addictive personality meaning if i like something im in for the long haul.

I ride with a mate of mine who too just started out.

Anyway i look forward to meeting and ride with some of you guys from Melbourne and if any of you guys know of any good trails say about 30 min from Cranbourne id really appreciate the advice.
I may ask some dumb questions on whats good and what not in the world mtb as its all new to me and will be looking to buy a duel suspension after my wedding in October

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Welcome! The next closest thing for you would probably be Red Hill.
Down the Monash, Eastlink then Peninsula Link.
Chuck Chain Brain bike store in your google maps and the trails are across the road.

twitchie

Likes Bikes
Awesome thanks mate appreciate it!
Ill check it.
Someone awhile a go had mentioned something about some trails in officer but wasnt sure about where or what

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Welcome twitchie.

Ten posts in, you've found the off topic forum and are giving spammers hell. You will fit right in.

I ride at Lysterfield, some weeknight under lights, or Saturday's. More than welcome to tag along if times work out for all.

twitchie

Likes Bikes
Welcome twitchie.

Ten posts in, you've found the off topic forum and are giving spammers hell. You will fit right in.

I ride at Lysterfield, some weeknight under lights, or Saturday's. More than welcome to tag along if times work out for all.
Thanks for the welcome link!

Hahaha yeh that guy was somewhat interesting.

Awesome mate sounds good thanks heaps for the offer! Look forward to some rides