From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea - Transition Spur

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
WTF RideSports ! Got a txt message yesterday, thought it was a bit slack that I didn't get an email confirmation and invoice.

Ordered at ~13:00 yesterday, delivered at 12:45 today.

Had the option of normal $10 postage or $20 express. Opted for the 10 buck method.

Aspley Qld (Brisbane) to Adelaide in less than a day.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
WTF RideSports ! Got a txt message yesterday, thought it was a bit slack that I didn't get an email confirmation and invoice.

Had the option of normal $10 postage or $20 express. Opted for the 10 buck method.

View attachment 381930
You must be on AusPost’s good list. In time for the weekend.

Scotty675

Cable thief

View attachment 381930
I was about to post how good there service was. Mine arrived as well and chose $10 postage as well
F57FE9F1-4374-42CF-B7B4-67FF69A89E58.jpeg

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy

I was about to post how good there service was. Mine arrived as well and chose $10 postage as well
I got super fast delivery too! Arrived today.

Got my curas and some rotors, but they forgot my two 2.5 Griffus tyres, and threw in an extra 2.4 by mistake (which I don't need)...
Have emailed. Hope they can sort it out.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
If their form is anything to go by, it will be sorted tomorrow :D
Their form stayed true.
5:15pm email last night saying sorry and it'll be sorted. They'll post the 2.5s tomorrow (now today). I hope they keep stocking Formula and Hutchinson.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
So how did the Formula’s perform?
Not fitted yet, got a run of 12-14hr dayshifts, will get around to it next week.

Because I am putting the Formula on mine with #2 sons shifter and dropper lever, then my old brakes, shifter and dropper lever on his... its not that straight forward. Its a few hours work and I have to do a bit of research on shortening Formula brake hoses.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Not fitted yet, got a run of 12-14hr dayshifts, will get around to it next week.

Because I am putting the Formula on mine with #2 sons shifter and dropper lever, then my old brakes, shifter and dropper lever on his... its not that straight forward. Its a few hours work and I have to do a bit of research on shortening Formula brake hoses.
Dang work getting in the way. Interested to see what you think once up and running.

Litenbror

Eats Squid

Exactly the same as Shimano, if your quick and lucky no need to bleed.

Scotty675

Cable thief
If you need to bleed you will need the correct fitting for calliper and master. No banjo with speed lock at calliper. You can but the speed lock for master end as well but no need.