Front end upgrades

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You could try softer wiper seals? I tried them on my Lyrik and they made a difference to the feeling off the top. Even more supple than normal.

Debonair C1 is worth the money.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Mine is only parts to suit a Fox 36, sorry mate.

I vote to just service it yourself really regularly until you can buy a Mezzer.
When that fork came out I instantly liked it because my son Merrick is nicknamed Mezzer.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
...@beeb if you don't have that combo let me know as MTBD has them in stock and $129 is pretty cheap.
No dice sorry @Scotty T, I only found a lower cup and crown race. @moorey if you've got a random extra top cup you couldn't find a partner for let me know and I'll forward these bits on to you to make another angleset up...

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I'll bide my time for the Geometron/Mezzer upgrade. It seems I did at least one ride with the sagged fork and lack of damping without really noticing but I was only following @Litenbror on his HT ;)

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Ordered headset and spring. Damn, MTBD ran out of Debonair for my fork, in the last 3 hours. So it's cost me $2 more from Cyclinic because I had to pay for postage ;) Just hope they both arrive before next Friday.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I'll bide my time for the Geometron/Mezzer upgrade. It seems I did at least one ride with the sagged fork and lack of damping without really noticing but I was only following @Litenbror on his HT ;)
Ha ha, want to explain to those playing along at home how you were as fast on a 1996 Mongoose at Stromlo as you are on a Carbon Santa Cruz?

Hardtails are the future baby.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
All that says is @Scotty T needs to push the bronson harder!

Don’t sweat the lowers service mate. Super easy. Just take your time first go, and be thorough with cleaning before you reassemble.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Ordered headset and spring. Damn, MTBD ran out of Debonair for my fork, in the last 3 hours. So it's cost me $2 more from Cyclinic because I had to pay for postage ;) Just hope they both arrive before next Friday.
Did you order a new set of seals and wipers as well?