Froome hit by car

Binaural

Eats Squid
I've had my share of yelling at drivers who do stupid or dangerous things, but actually lining up someone to hit should be jail time or good behaviour bond at the least.

John U

MTB Precision
I've had my share of yelling at drivers who do stupid or dangerous things, but actually lining up someone to hit should be jail time or good behaviour bond at the least.
If it's deliberate surely it's assault with a deadly weapon at the least.

There needs to be global behaviour change to call this shit out for what it really is.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Far out, thats bloody crazy and a total disregard for a person's life. Such a shame to see.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It pays to run a camera on the bike these days, some people when they see it will not come near you. People think it's all funny to give you near misses and they don't realise the consequences when it all goes bad.

I've always wondered if Froome is cheating, he is such a strong rider in the Tours. It was speculated by Lance and I guess a cheater can spot a cheater to some point but who really knows ? Some French spectators spotted Lance was on the juice a mile away.

mtb1611

Seymour
Jail.

What is it about cyclists that drives people to this type of behaviour? I've got non-cycling mates who come out with the most absurd, irrational bile in regard to cyclists being legally entitled to use the road. There's no talking sense to them!