Froome

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Yep - no lycra to be seen here.

I was going to suggest that we could do with some of that AI image filtering tech that scans images for flesh tones and removes them, but there probably isn't enough normal skin tone in @moorey's pic to trigger the AI and save us from the visual anyway. #cantunseepurplearse

nexusfish

El Mariachi
Roadies breaks every bone in body after blowing nose whilst riding. This is why its relevant to a MTB forum. For the lols...

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily

I was going to suggest that we could do with some of that AI image filtering tech that scans images for flesh tones and removes them, but there probably isn't enough normal skin tone in @moorey's pic to trigger the AI and save us from the visual anyway. #cantunseepurplearse
Chops likes purple bits

moorey

call me Mia

Just testing the system.

(SYSTEM CHECK COMPLETED)

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’ve never liked Froome; however I’d never wish this on anyone. Fractured hip and femur would be career ending IMO.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I’ve never liked Froome; however I’d never wish this on anyone. Fractured hip and femur would be career ending IMO.
I'd be very surprised if he could race at his level again. But you never know - I always thought Nadal would be out of cartilage years ago.