Frozen vs fresh vegetables and fruit

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Grow them in an old bath tub or pots.
A) can't be fucked.
B) available space doesn't exist. Courtyard is tiny. It may one day get a bit of a make over but currently I don't even go out there often. Balcony is will perhaps get some decorative plants, maybe a chili bush or three + herbs as I like them.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Fake what now?

I've had eggs partially freeze when the fridge has been over active. Not a total write off.

If you plan to throw an egg in the deep fryer, get it out of the shell first!
Yeah the chinese make fake eggs, weird as, must be cheaper than the real deal to make it worth doing. I guess if 1 billion chinese ate 1 egg per day, even jyst saving 1 cent pre egg equals 10 million profit per day.

https://www.theweek.in/webworld/fea...ala.html?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=fropky

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A) can't be fucked.
B) available space doesn't exist. Courtyard is tiny. It may one day get a bit of a make over but currently I don't even go out there often. Balcony is will perhaps get some decorative plants, maybe a chili bush or three + herbs as I like them.
My mistake, I just ass u me d that you had some jardin now in the new abode. Herbs on the wall are easy. Find a small indy grocer you might get lucky and get some fresh veges. BIL sells his stuff to the local IGAs and it goes out pretty much straight away.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My mistake, I just ass u me d that you had some jardin now in the new abode. Herbs on the wall are easy. Find a small indy grocer you might get lucky and get some fresh veges. BIL sells his stuff to the local IGAs and it goes out pretty much straight away.
Nah epic down size...I think my new foot print is about 35% of my old one, which was a whopping 250m2!

slowmick

38-39"
Just one home grown heirloom tomato is enough to make most people want their own garden.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got to ask, what brought on this question ?
Being a single fellow the upkeep of fresh fruit and vegetables at home can be an arduous task at times. I'm hardly home, eat out a lot (usually aiming for balanced meals when I do rather than pies burgers and kebabs, but I don't mind Indulging), enjoy cooking but never have ingredients on hand because...it's arduous and waste etc. But to keep a few bags of vegetables in the freezer...now that is easy. But is it nutritious?

Well there is arguments back and forward about all this and so I asked the question.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Being a single fellow the upkeep of fresh fruit and vegetables at home can be an arduous task at times. I'm hardly home, eat out a lot (usually aiming for balanced meals when I do rather than pies burgers and kebabs, but I don't mind Indulging), enjoy cooking but never have ingredients on hand because...it's arduous and waste etc. But to keep a few bags of vegetables in the freezer...now that is easy. But is it nutritious?

Well there is arguments back and forward about all this and so I asked the question.
You need to ask a nutritionist or dietitian. I don't like the taste of frozen veggies, only beans and peas I can handle.
Arhh fark, Rachel Atherton just snapped a chain and stacked.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere

Split some bulk buys with your friends, I do a meal swap with my bestie, cook up a bulk lot then switch. Cook 2 different meals, then you've got 4. Same goes for splitting a bill on a market run or butchers run. Supermarkets brutally expensive for their fresh food section, Even the 2nds fruit shack etc will save more coin than first thought.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Split some bulk buys with your friends, I do a meal swap with my bestie, cook up a bulk lot then switch. Cook 2 different meals, then you've got 4. Same goes for splitting a bill on a market run or butchers run. Supermarkets brutally expensive for their fresh food section, Even the 2nds fruit shack etc will save more coin than first thought.
That would require me to like people...I'd rather just eat out than muck around like that.