VIC FS - Redline Monocog 29er singlespeed - SOLD

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Item: Redline monocog, large, 29er, steel singlespeed (colouring puts it at around 2011, i dont remember what the seller told me the year was)
Item Condition: Used, some scratches in paint etc but still kickass looking. i've sprayed the inside with waxy rust preventative spray, no guarantees it'll stop rust forming but cant make it worse.
Reason for selling: doesn't take a dropper due to its 26.8 diameter :( found a new steel singlespeed thats got basically identical geometry but with a wider seat tube
Price and price conditions: $550
Extra Info: I kept all my goodies for the new bike, this is a combination of what came on the new bike and some better stuff i found in my parts bins
hope tech enduro on pro4 rear
WTB st i23 front wheel
Kona steel rigid forks
Spank spike bars, 100mm stem
FSA Afterburner 175mm crankset with 32t chainring
20t surly SS rear cog
Shimano Deore brakes, 160r/180f
WTB Volt saddle
Time clipless pedals (best i can spare, its this or some cheeeeapo flats)

Pictures: oh yah...

Last edited:

mekros

Likes Dirt
I'm glad you're in a different state to me (so I don't go and buy another bike), this looks like so much fun for a commuter.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I'm glad you're in a different state to me (so I don't go and buy another bike), this looks like so much fun for a commuter.
I can post it to you?

It's an ace bike, rides just as great as it looks. Wonder if I can work out a way of squeezing a ton or so of plumbing gear into panniers so I can commute on it

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
you could make a Bobtrailer out of pressure pipe!
I would snap this up in an instant, but the minister of Finance and War has a particular itchy trigger finger at the moment, and just waiting for someone (Me!) to fuck up and buy something else that "WE" don't necessarily need, and then unload!
timing sucks balls.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
What can't you do with pressure pipe!

I don't like the word "need" when used in that context. There's gotta be a more PC way of getting this across.

Have you tried telling her all the other kids have one? I hear that works

D01

Likes Dirt
I'll take it!

Despite having the same issues as above, I'm sure we can nut something out.

Suggestions on softening up the better half will be appreciated..

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Buy her something she likes at the same time?
Tell her how much of a bargain it is!

Or just sneak it into the stable...

Reactions: D01

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Sold pending a drive up to bright for trading and riding!

I was fully expecting this to take a while, not many riders are fool enough to want a single speed