DH Full Custom YETI 303 Built by Bris boutique Bikes

sharp

like a spoon
woody, there's no need to get pissy at me, you should be getting pissy at the dude that ripped you off on that swap....complete WORKING bike swapped for a cracked 303 frame! who do you think got the good deal?
mate just shut your mouth. OK. nice one PEACHY :)

SmokedHam

Likes Dirt
dude, why the hell did you go to all that trouble to resurect a dead frame! that frame needs to be melted down, and made into beer cans. it sound like you have more dollars than sense rebuilding a tortured frame like that one. i agree with moonman, that frame should be hung on the wall! not rewelded, and definately not repainted in a birdshit white...come on man! its a Yeti, not a 2000 Norco Team DH. Congradulations you have pulled a dead frame out of the grave and cut its balls off!
Fuck Bro thats a bit harsh! :mad:

woodyjbh

Likes Dirt
Well, it finally got ridden in anger today down Mt Stuart.

Absolutely amazing bike to steer. Its smooth as silk and surprisingly quiet.

I think its gonna take awhile before I get used to not hearing all the clunking and banging when heading down the hill. And because its so much smoother to ride, i've already found myself going a hell of alot faster than I thought and even on the first coupla runs the confidence boost it gives as a rider, is awesome.

My only other problem is finding the confidence to find where its limits are!! This is definately a big case of the bike's standards exceeding the riders capabilities!! But, I must say, its gonna be a damn fun learning curve.

Now, all i gotta do is find some more people to shuttle with up here in townsville. The 1.5km-ish push back up the hill is not fun in any way...

Cheers again for all the positive comments.

Wood

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Well, it finally got ridden in anger today down Mt Stuart.

Absolutely amazing bike to steer. Its smooth as silk and surprisingly quiet.

I think its gonna take awhile before I get used to not hearing all the clunking and banging when heading down the hill. And because its so much smoother to ride, i've already found myself going a hell of alot faster than I thought and even on the first coupla runs the confidence boost it gives as a rider, is awesome.

My only other problem is finding the confidence to find where its limits are!! This is definately a big case of the bike's standards exceeding the riders capabilities!! But, I must say, its gonna be a damn fun learning curve.

Now, all i gotta do is find some more people to shuttle with up here in townsville. The 1.5km-ish push back up the hill is not fun in any way...

Cheers again for all the positive comments.

Wood
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!! :p I'm so happy to hear that the bike rocks for you Woody! Congrats!!

That is such a mad bike.....Jizz in my pants awesome

I think it mighta looked better with original paint though....

Still orgasmic though....Lucky bastard!!!

Samm

Likes Dirt
That is an amazing repair on those fractures! Its a sweet bike too, im very jealous!! Ive heard people say that the 303's ride like no other bike, is this true?

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
The end product is just awesome! Golf claps for Grip too - very nice workmanship.

Jezza K

Likes Dirt
arguments about stress cracks aside. Pure asthetics I think this is the best DH bike I have seen. I love the clean white and chrome. I wouldn't add stickers but thats a personal thing. I hope this weapon serves you well!