Full face helmet for a little kid

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
My 3 year old is convinced he needs a full face helmet. Apparently he's not disturbed by seeing his uncle @Plankosaurus getting loaded into an ambulance.
Any recommendations? Reasons for or against?
Kid has a pin head like his Mum.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I bought a met parachute for my 3.5 year old from velogear pretty sure it's one of the lightest full faces available. Which is probably important when their little.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Possssibly the lazer might come in close to the parachute. It's definitely lighter than the bell super 3r. Also has the bug catcher of the proframe, best of all 3!

(I would have considered one if I hadn't seen first hand what the proframe can do in a stack. Mucho trust)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
My youngest son has a crack all the way through on his Proframe chin bar. I know he's had a few small crashes but he reckons there was no hit on the front of the helmet.

Pushys has sent the info to Fox Au, they'll know if its a common issue or a tall 'just riding along' story.

Hoping for a crash replacement price at worst, though been 3 weeks now.

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
We had our kids in these Cratoni helmets from prob 1.5 yrs. This is the modern day version me thinks. They converted to a half shell, super light but you wouldn't what to hit a tree at 30kms with one ;) Had our boy in one pretty much 24/7, even when he was just walking around as he would try and break the earth with his head everyday. Great little helmets for the really little ones, mainly for the weight.

We went to "The" full face helmets when the kids started BMX racing at 3ish. The earlier versions were good but the later versions were too bulky, heavy and awkward fits. And from 5 they just went TLD Full faces.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Pushys has sent the info to Fox Au, they'll know if its a common issue or a tall 'just riding along' story.

Hoping for a crash replacement price at worst, though been 3 weeks now.
Well, got an email from Pushys today asking what colour I wanted the replacement helmet to be as there was no white.

Looks like Fox Au are replacing it on warranty. Which is awesome !