Game over for frame repairs

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
upload_2018-3-8_12-51-55.png

After nearly 20 years and close to 9000 frame repairs, it's with a real mix of emotions that we're packing up the bicycle frame repair work benches and saying "no more"..... CLICK HERE for more.

Rotorburn/Farkin have been real good to me... the members have been real good to me... I love yas all.

And no... GripSport isn't going anywhere. We just won't be doing frame repairs anymore. :D:D:D

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
The funny thing is that even though I’ve never used your service, I’ve always felt safe knowing it was there...

Guess I’ll just have to wrap my frame in bubble wrap now.

scblack

Leucocholic
Bugger, I had always contemplated sending you my SS11, as the seat tube is too short for a dropper post, to extend the tube.

What will I do now?

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
Onwards and upwards!

Good on you for having the conviction to focus on innovation and look forward to seeing whatever comes out of that.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bugger, I had always contemplated sending you my SS11, as the seat tube is too short for a dropper post, to extend the tube.

What will I do now?
I know a guy that will take if off your hands...

This will bring about a whole new world on this forum every time someone asks where to get their frame fixed.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
This will bring about a whole new world on this forum every time someone asks where to get their frame fixed.
So, is welding one of your many talents? Get a large shed on the edge of the Newcastle industrial area and call it 'Barista n' Bikes'.

Just looking out for you.

slowmick

38-39"
Thanks for saving frames for the last 20 years. You kept my Enduro going for a few extra years until the rest of it fell apart around the repair. I hope that the new focus keeps you in cold beers and comfortable chairs after work for many years to come.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Good luck into the future Jon and thanks for the help in the past!

I've still got the home made cromo frame that you tweaked and re painted twice! No chance that'll break anytime soon!

Thanks again and good luck!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So, is welding one of your many talents? Get a large shed on the edge of the Newcastle industrial area and call it 'Barista n' Bikes'.

Just looking out for you.
Cheers for the shout out, but unless by welding you mean duck tape and paddle pop sticks I'm not likely the repairer your looking for.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Cheers for the 2 repairs, a couple of odd little machining jobs and the shooting of the shit over the years.

You'll be leaving a vacuum for structural over cosmetic repair work, but the bikes that can keep on keeping on thanks to you and your crew are a fine legacy. I know my boy is glad you did what you do.

Thanks.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Cheers for the shout out, but unless by welding you mean duck tape and paddle pop sticks I'm not likely the repairer your looking for.
How hard could it possibly be? Errr.... You forgot zip ties that are critical for any half arsed repair.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Go Aussie manufacturing. Good to see people with balls, using their brains and evolving their business model.
Chase those opportunities.