VIC Garage sale - Someone's been busy upgrading! - SOLD

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
So I've been messing around with my bikes again, and as usual there's a mess of bits lying around that do nobody any good on my garage floor.

Happy to post, just add the appropriate postage cost

Item: Rockshox Totem big ass forks. 1.5 steerer, 20mm axle, 180mm coil sprung
Item Condition: look reasonable, never used them though. some minor scuffing on stanchions but nothing that looks like it will cause an issue.
Reason for selling: 1.5 steerer, i wont use them
Price and price conditions: $100
Extra Info: better would be a swap for some DH forks i can use, must be tapered or straight 1 1/8 and 20mm axle. dont care about cosmetics as long as they work
Pictures:

Item:
Saint front and rear hubs with 200mm rotors. 20mm front, 150x12 rear.
Price and price conditions: $old

Item: [/B]fox float x 216x63
Item Condition: small nic on the shaft, otherwise excellent.
Reason for selling: ccdb air
Price and price conditions: $150
Extra Info: works great, but I found a cane creek and they work more goodly.
Pictures:

Item: Xfusion sweep 275, currently 140mm

Item: specialized bighit1 2006(I think)
Price and price conditions: SOLD

Item: gt chucker 2.0 frame

Item: mismatched 3x9 shiftset - sold]

Item: Xfusion vengeance hlr air. 170mm, tapered 200mm steerer, 20mm axle
Price and price conditions: $old to Moorey, much to the disappointment of a few...

Item: couple of chain guides
Price and price conditions: sold

Item: fox float ALPS forks, 140mm, 180mm straight steerer, qr - sold

Item: fox float talas forks, 140/120/100mm, 190mm straight steerer, qr
Price and price conditions: gavemaway

And does anyone wanna swap my 31.6 Thomson 150mm internal dropper for a KS external? long shot i know, i just prefer the external collar actuated posts...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Put me down for the sweeps I know I've been dithering but they are the right fork for the build. Will send a PM soon.
Sorry liten, moorey got in with an SMS a few minutes before you. It's kinda cheating I know, but I told him he can have them before I saw you posted here
I'll be keen to talk about the forks...both if the sweeps don't go. Pm sent.
Pretty sure those sweeps won't be with me long, but I think mooreys passing on the vengeance so they can probably make their way up to you.

I should have my new lyriks next week, but I need some hub conversion stuff that's coming from CRC before I can remove the xfusions. Fingers crossed they're back on point for deliveries!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Removed Mooreys new forks and added 2 sets of straight steerer forks that I'll probably regret selling a week after they're gone...

moorey

call me Mia
Removed Mooreys new forks and added 2 sets of straight steerer forks that I'll probably regret selling a week after they're gone...

FFS...this is just an elaborate ruse to remind me to pay for those forks, isn’t it?

:rolleyes:

:oops:

:D

Outafocus

Likes Bikes
Hey mate,

Looking for straight steerer forks preferably air forks 100mm - 130mm travel.

Let me know what you have left

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Added, removed, dropped, jumped up and down, spun around, did the Macarena.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Added, removed, dropped, jumped up and down, spun around, did the Macarena.

Lots of questions!! What size is the GT frame? Will it take take a 27.5 wheel do you think? If so what's the rear spacing. Annnnnnnnd what fork does it need? Straight or taper, etc?? Cheers fella

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Are you talking about the gt chucker frame @DMan? One of my friends had one, they were a 135X10 rear end for 26 inch wheels with a 1 1/8 head tube (but it looks like you could possibly jam an external taper cup in the bottom. They were something of a DJ influenced bike. I wouldn't be optomistic about the 27.5, but would happily be wrong.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Lots of questions!! What size is the GT frame? Will it take take a 27.5 wheel do you think? If so what's the rear spacing. Annnnnnnnd what fork does it need? Straight or taper, etc?? Cheers fella
I'd have to check measurements when I get home, it's a DJ frame so I don't think conventional sizing works for it.

Poodles on the money, it's a 26" with QR dropouts. It's straight steerer, but I'm 99% sure an external headset will fit up to make it tapered. I happen to have an external headset, also spare tapered forks, also spare straight steerer forks, also a bunch of 26" wheels and tyres. Let me know if you're keen and I'll see what non standard options might work for it

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Are you talking about the gt chucker frame @DMan? One of my friends had one, they were a 135X10 rear end for 26 inch wheels with a 1 1/8 head tube (but it looks like you could possibly jam an external taper cup in the bottom. They were something of a DJ influenced bike. I wouldn't be optomistic about the 27.5, but would happily be wrong.
Ta Poodle

I'd have to check measurements when I get home, it's a DJ frame so I don't think conventional sizing works for it.

Poodles on the money, it's a 26" with QR dropouts. It's straight steerer, but I'm 99% sure an external headset will fit up to make it tapered. I happen to have an external headset, also spare tapered forks, also spare straight steerer forks, also a bunch of 26" wheels and tyres. Let me know if you're keen and I'll see what non standard options might work for it

I'll take this to PMs....