g'day ya'lll just dropping by to say hi

Fuzzy

has been
nice to see that some of the people havnt changed.
thinking about getting a dirt jumper again. any new advancments in dirt jumping technology ive missed out on?

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
Fuzzy said:
nice to see that some of the people havnt changed.
thinking about getting a dirt jumper again. any new advancments in dirt jumping technology ive missed out on?
yeah, there's the.. uhh..
and the umm...
how about th....

no, there isnt...

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not a dirtjumper, dirtjumping aint cool anymore, huk2flatyolol1100001111101lol's are where its at.......

If you must have a dj bike though, its still all the same: 24" rules, ss is da shizzle, the more carbon the better, you could save 5 grams of weight by taking off a few spokes, who needs brakes anyways, you could take the pins out of one side of the pedals, that might save 10 grams! ect ect

Would rule if you got back into riding though, because you could build me some djs :)

A question to people in the know: would the guest posts now appear as Fuzzy, or did the Fuzzy account get completely deleted? and would those guest posts count towards his post count ? just me been a nosy little sod, thats all.......

Rock on, and go the emo

bazza

look at me
haha you can now use your landscaping skills to build jumps. and grow pretty flower beds in between them. hahahha.