General meeting Wednesday the 14th of November

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Please post up any agenda items that you wished discussed at the next meeting.

Time:7pm

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Can we vote on whether or not to accept the strategy?

I will endeavor to re-circulate it this week.

Thanks

Matt

cefiro

Likes Dirt
I would to put forward building a new straight at 4x track and running a three race series after the Xc series at start of next year

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would to put forward building a new straight at 4x track and running a three race series after the Xc series at start of next year
Nah, don't worry mate. I got told no one liked 4x, and it wasn't worth it.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree with Schoey. If enough people want to revive it then we should do it.

Perhaps Pete and Masso this can be your project next year?

Be mindful the club will be pretty stretched around May with the Sunshine series DH and XC which is going to need a big commitment from the usual guys.

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like a pretty good idea, will just be battling the usual 4x track demons (regular maintenance, shit dirt, lack of commitment, ect).

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
I would like to discuss the possibility of having The Turky officially listed as a two directional track and have the extension to the gazzebo named Turkey in place of rollercat, would rather discuss the reason at the meeting than type a page explanation.

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
grants -- vote on plan so I can proceed with application

Hi Ryan

I have at least two funding applications I want to submit this month -- possibly as many as 4.

Can I put these forward to be approved at the meeting?

1. Jupiters -- the same application people are familiar with
2. The qld govt Get Playing grants -- up to 100 K from state govt.
3. MTBA funding
4. Arrow

Since there is overlap on these applications, I will need to see how this affects things -- I guess we could knock
a second successful application back in the lucky event we got one of the big ones.

The strategy document basically describes all the trails I would want to do with this funding -- but the skills park cannot be in the
grant applications until we get approval for a site.

Kind regards

Matt

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
Is it worth while bringing everyone up to speed with proposed future trails, possible loops and courses for races? I can print some copies of the map that has been drawn up and see if any one wishes to add to or have comments about the proposals.