get a grip!

teK--

Eats Squid
The instructions say something about regularly dismantling them, cleaning out dirt from all the spacers etc and then reassemble. Fuck that. there are enough bits and pieces on a dualie to maintain as it is

Litenbror

Eats Squid
price justification by complexity...not reliability!
lets sell them to the government
The public service would be forced to buy them because the company lobbied their minister who then overruled the report that said expensive and unreliable. Minister would then front up to the cameras 6 months later railing on the public service for wasting tax payers money on expensive and unreliable products and would promise clean up if re-elected. Rinse and repeat.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The public service would be forced to buy them because the company lobbied their minister who then overruled the report that said expensive and unreliable. Minister would then front up to the cameras 6 months later railing on the public service for wasting tax payers money on expensive and unreliable products and would promise clean up if re-elected. Rinse and repeat.
Oooft. So real it hurts

BT180

Max Pfaff
OK, so i have actually owned Revgrips. They 100% helped with my hand pain. Used them for about 8 months and didn't touch them maintenance-wise. The grip itself started wearing towards the outside edges (as all do) and i was about to purchase a sleeve replacement, but then started considering the the hard end caps and how damaging they could be in a crash (and the car and side of the house!). Something I hadn't considered before. They are really nice grips and super comfy, but I just wanted to go back to something 'safer'.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I've got a set. They suspension effect thing feels fine to me, I like it. But I don't like the bulky end caps. I must run my hand right at the ends of the grips normally, because when I fitted these up I discovered how close I must normally ride to trees and rocks. Gave me the willys having so many bar-strikes, so took them off and went back to conventional grips. I do wish more companies would offer a variety of thicknesses of grips though - that's a big point in their favour.

BT180

Max Pfaff
I've got a set. They suspension effect thing feels fine to me, I like it. But I don't like the bulky end caps. I must run my hand right at the ends of the grips normally, because when I fitted these up I discovered how close I must normally ride to trees and rocks. Gave me the willys having so many bar-strikes, so took them off and went back to conventional grips. I do wish more companies would offer a variety of thicknesses of grips though - that's a big point in their favour.
Yeah, the end caps actually wore holes in my gloves too. Think my hands just need thicker grips, so I'm keen to try a set of the Sensus Meaty Paws. They're super thick and may do the same trick as the Revs.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Not a fan of grips with a metal ring on the outside.

Ergon GE1/GA2 have been an essential contact point necessity for a while now, yeah... they look to wear quick, but once they look worn, they are more comfortable and last for ages.

binner

Hath shat hymself
I have bought a few things off Mike from The lost Co, latest being a Bomber CR shock, i asked why he didn't review more grips (insert Deathgrips) but said wayyy too many out there to pick ..these were their best ofs.....

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Yeah, the end caps actually wore holes in my gloves too. Think my hands just need thicker grips, so I'm keen to try a set of the Sensus Meaty Paws. They're super thick and may do the same trick as the Revs.
I swapped out to a set of Wolftooth fat paw grips.