get a grip!

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Not hard with alcohol spray and an air compressor
Hmm, I struggled even with a compressor. They're not coming off in one piece that's for sure.

How do you find the position of your shifter afterwards? Haven't quite acclimatised to it being so close to the grip.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Hmm, I struggled even with a compressor. They're not coming off in one piece that's for sure.

How do you find the position of your shifter afterwards? Haven't quite acclimatised to it being so close to the grip.
I've had them for a good three months now and don't notice any issues with the position on the brakes and shifter.
Though note to anyone looking to use a thicker grip, you have to adjust the reach especially with really thick grips like the fat paws.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Personal pref is OURY slip ons. Can't go wrong for $20. Plastic plugs under them makes the ends last longer

disclaimer: I own an air compressor ... though cable tie install method works well too

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I watched a Youtube video months ago that showed using water for slip-on grips. I tried it, and it worked quite well. No spray, just wet the bar. Left it sit in the sun for an hour and all good.