Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Haha I'm useless on them, they're so much harder than you expect. I'm a fat arse though, doesn't help.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I've got TRX straps, which are great for the home - got some plates as well. Along with some dirt road/bike path riding, that will do me.

I have a trx, haven't used it for ages because we got a sweet deal for a gym membership, but that's now closed

Have a rack I got from Kmart that I can do pull ups and dips on, and an indoor trainer for the pushy.

All I gotta do is find some motivation, perhaps its behind these beers.

clockworked

Like an orange
I've been doing chippers i remember from army. Definitely not at the pace i used to do them though.
Here's today's one. Minimal equipment required (skipping rope, bench or chair to do dips). Chippers work by having paired exercises, or an exercise and a "rest" movement. Not many people can do 100 pushups in a row, so you do push ups until you can't. Then do squats until you can't. Then have a rest by skipping for a minute (or a 200m run). Then repeat until you've reached the target number. Then move on to the next exercise.

100 pushups/100 squats
50 burpees/50 leg raises
100 dips/100 mountain climbers
100 situps/100 good mornings

Rest is 1 min skip

Disclaimer: did not make 100 push ups or 50 burpees on the first try...

droenn

Eats Squid
I've been doing chippers i remember from army. Definitely not at the pace i used to do them though.
Here's today's one. Minimal equipment required (skipping rope, bench or chair to do dips). Chippers work by having paired exercises, or an exercise and a "rest" movement. Not many people can do 100 pushups in a row, so you do push ups until you can't. Then do squats until you can't. Then have a rest by skipping for a minute (or a 200m run). Then repeat until you've reached the target number. Then move on to the next exercise.

100 pushups/100 squats
50 burpees/50 leg raises
100 dips/100 mountain climbers
100 situps/100 good mornings

Rest is 1 min skip

Disclaimer: did not make 100 push ups or 50 burpees on the first try...
Yeah thats intense. After not doing them in a year or so, I had sets of 4 x 12 pushups in my shed workout plan last night... feeling that today.