Get Well Soon 24alpha (Hux)

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Just to let all you guys know...

Yesterday Hux or Mr. mtbpicsonline had a terrible accident while out riding at Warby.. He unfortunatly went over one of the bottom jumps and lost his feet on the pedals and came down pretty hard.. He has snapped his femur in two places. He is now in hospital awaiting operation to have pins etc inserted into his leg.

I'm sure most of you know Hux or have seen him round.. He does alot for the mtb community, and through mtbpicsonline he provides photos of you guys...

So leave ur best wishes and support here and I'l pass them on..

Also a big thanks to Chris for all his help and support when it happened..!

* IF ANYONE IS WANTING PICTURES ETC. OR NEED TO CONTACT HUX ABOUT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SIMILAR MATTERS, EMAIL ME AT WOFF@MTBPICSONLINE.COM AS HUX WON'T BE UP AND ABOUT FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS AND NEEDS TO REST..

Cheers,

Last edited:

mtbforever

Likes Dirt
Get well soon hux!
Terrible to hear what happened and i hope you are copping fine.
Hopefully you will get back on a bike sooner rather than later...

You do heaps for the MTB community and you only deserve some respect and recognition for all your efforts (As well as marni:))

Get well soon mate, we all send out best wishes...

Cheers
Adam

op_shop

Likes Dirt
Oh hell!!! Stay strong Hux!! you'll be back pinning in no time at all!!

make sure you get some good sharp pics of the leg with the 40d =p

Patto xo

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SHIIIITTT :eek:

Get well Soon Sir Hux !! We love you long time.. :rolleyes:
All the best with operation and Recovery !

Michael.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Just to let all you guys know...

Yesterday Hux or Mr. mtbpicsonline had a terrible accident while out riding at Warby.. He unfortunatly went over one of the bottom jumps and lost his feet on the pedals and came down pretty hard.. He has snapped his leg in two places not sure exactly where. He is now in hospital awaiting operation to have pins etc inserted into his leg.
Ah the poor fella - just went through the same thing myself :(

Get better soon big guy!

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bloody hell Hux. Right at the start of the season too. :(

Heres hoping you have a quick recovery and back on the bike asap. Hope you are mobile enough to come to Barjarg. Maybe us old broken dudes can hang out together at races !

All the best mate.

S.

ex offender
Apparently it was a compound or near-compound fracture of the femur... really not cool :(. Should be in surgery right now I believe. Get well Hux!

Sam.

Eats Squid
Oh damn. I wish you a speedy recovery, Hux! Now you can have more of a play with that 40d of yours:)

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
As i am sure most of us know you from all of you great pictures for the website mtbpicsonline.com we all send you our best wishes on behalf of the victorian Down Hill squad get well soon.

tom_burford_orr

Likes Dirt
Sorry to here about what happened to Hux. Hope he gets better soon. Does he think he will making an appearance at Barjarg?
GET BETTER SOON HUX

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
*UPDATE*

Hux has been opperated on today and has had a rod inserted into his leg. He is now recovering and needs some space, if everybody can hold off on visiting him until further notice. As he isn't in a good state and needs to recover..

Marni has been overwhelmed by the support of everyone so thanks!! But, she has suggested that people need to allow hux space for him to be able to recover properly..

Thanks,

Dale

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
hi all,

Thanks for all the well wishes! It's nice to know I have so much support from the MTB community. The messages of support have been overwelming.
Sat & Sun were up there as one of the worse days of my life. But without the like of mates like Chris, his brother Luke, my wife Marni and some random rider called Matt, I would be slot worse off.
A huge thanks to Woffa, his family and everyone who has sent me messages.

I am feeling pretty good so far today. Not in too much pain!

Cheers

Hux

Nathan_

Likes Dirt
Good on you mate, the best way to a full recovery is to think positive, as only looking forwards will get you there :)

All the best in a speedy recovery & hope you will be in a pub shortly sharing your experience over a couple of (or dozen) beers!

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Hux everyone is behind ya for a speedy recovery. Just to let everyone know we won't be seeing hux riding again this year as it will take 12 weeks to heal and 3 months on crutchs. I'll be seeing the big man either tonight or tomorrow to check up on everyones favourite old boy ;)

all the best

Ozza

Eats Squid
So shattered to hear this Hux as i know how much you were enjoying riding (pinning) and just life in general at the moment. Dont let it get to you mate, what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger! Hoping you have a speedy recovery from the Ozza's haha.