Ghetto Vid

Loki

Likes Bikes
Bleh, too lazy to go get real shots of 360's and barspins out of a nearby quarter pipe (because its infested with little shithead chauvinist skaters/'razor scooters' on the w/e).

Plus its only 3 seconds and it didnt like taking fast-motion stuff, so manualing blocks and stuff is all we did :|

Loki

Likes Bikes
Bleh, too lazy to go get real shots of 360's and barspins out of a nearby quarter pipe (because its infested with little shithead chauvinist skaters/'razor scooters' on the w/e).

Plus its only 3 seconds and it didnt like taking fast-motion stuff, so manualing blocks and stuff is all we did :|

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahaha the hedge bit at the end looks unco.. lol
i like the barspin to manual, pity bout the lil shits at the skatepark, itd be wicked to see what u can do there

Loki

Likes Bikes
Yeah it kinda looks alot worse than it was, I was off the back of the bike skiing with feet either side because my Brakes on full are useless - so it was the old 'deploy shoe braking procedures'.
As you can guess, the stopping distance after the drop is not alot, afterwards we decided to start dropping to the grass facing the road instead :)

Will have to get some quick-vids at the skatepark.
Things that go down there include: 360's, 360 turn-downs, barspins, (tailwhips & 360 tailwhips props to rubba for being nuts and giving em a go) and the usual junk :)

Fritta

Likes Dirt
??? isnt this real real real old? cause im sure i saw it about 2 or more months ago. i SWEAR! nice vid ne ways :D