VIC Giant Faith 1 Med Black - may trade SOLD

Az

Likes Dirt
Item: Giant Faith 1 med Black
Location: Mernda - North of Melbourne will post and work all over Vic so might be able to drop it off.
Item Condition: Varies some new, some not so new
Reason for selling:Used this build to clear out the boxes of spares I had. Not my cup of tea.
Price and price conditions: Offers - Will split frame must go first. Will also trade for similiar value race DH bike even if older ie. M1, 22X etc.
Extra Info:

Manitou Kingpin Triples - with dorado internals
DHX 4.0
Pig DH headset
X7 rear mech and shifter (Paddles filed down) New cable.
Holzfeller Cranks (NEW gigapipe dh BB)
E13 - STS Guide 36T
Juicy 3's - Lever/caliper are NEW - rotors are not.
Marin Bars/Grips and Pro Stem NEW
729's - Formula Frt Hub - Tuffneck Rear
Minions Front (85%) Rear (75%)
Truvativ Post - Da Bomb Saddle.
Pictures: attached. (Im waiting brake adapters/chain and still have to cut the steerer)

Attachments

Last edited:

WIWO

Likes Bikes
size

hey mate i am interested in your faith but just a bit hesitant about the size, i am over 6'3, are they a pretty small frame, or are they long and not to compact, any info would be good, thanks

WIWO

Likes Bikes
Yeah, I am in vermont not far out of melbourne, yeah I might have to check it out in the flesh, my old iron horse WC was a medium cos the large is generally a bit long, plus u can thow the mediums around heaps, I will try and organise a time possibly this weekend to come check it out if thats cool?

WIWO

Likes Bikes
Hey mate cant get there this weekend, i will give u buzz n check it out one night during the week if that is cool

Az

Likes Dirt
Naturally prefer to sell complete. $600- frame and shock
Not interested in your Yakuza.