Giant stp Build

GORILLLA

Likes Bikes
Hey der, well recently I got my hands on a bare Stp 0 frame with forks stem and bars. I have since stripped the frames paint, primed and recoated the bike with a Matte black finish. Though, this is my first bike build and numbers and all the fancy shit confuse me a lot.. I would love if people could recommend me the parts I need, like cranks, wheel set etc.. I have a budget of $700 can be more if need be and I want it to be fixed. Yes I am a noob when it comes to building bikes. Also I would love the bike to be as light as possible. Cheers

redbruce

Eats Squid
Hey der, well recently I got my hands on a bare Stp 0 frame with forks stem and bars. I have since stripped the frames paint, primed and recoated the bike with a Matte black finish. Though, this is my first bike build and numbers and all the fancy shit confuse me a lot.. I would love if people could recommend me the parts I need, like cranks, wheel set etc.. I have a budget of $700 can be more if need be and I want it to be fixed. Yes I am a noob when it comes to building bikes. Also I would love the bike to be as light as possible. Cheers
No need to start two threads for the same thing.