NSW Giant Trance 2014. NSW and ACT. Sold

T-Rex

Template denier
Item: Giant Trance 2014, medium frame
Location: Sydney, North Side. But can deliver to Canberra late May as I will be down there for a couple of weeks.
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: too many bikes
Price and price conditions: $1,500
Extra Info: Converted to 1x, 32T Blackspire NW, 42T bitch cog. Includes factory 12mm rear axle, 1 x new tyre, 2 x new tubes. Garmin holder top cap. Spare dropper. Ridden only by slow old man on Sundays, has seen no air time.
Pictures: Yes.

Last edited:

T-Rex

Template denier
Sorry, should have put the frame size in the ad, it's a medium. BYO pedals for a test ride.

Likes Bikes
Sorry, should have put the frame size in the ad, it's a medium. BYO pedals for a test ride.
No problem. I'm in Canberra so test ride not poss.

How tall are you? Curious to know what size person the medium frame suits.

Will keep an eye on the ad to see if it's still available before you head down my way.

T-Rex

Template denier
I'm 177cm. If it's not sold by this Saturday morning I'm away for 2 weeks so it's unlikely to be sold until I head to Canberra when I get back. Will let you know either way.

T-Rex

Template denier
This bike is now in Canberra, will be available for inspection and test ride at Stromlo Saturday or Sunday.

T-Rex

Template denier
Briefly, will be riding Stromlo Saturday morning, then heading back to Sydney. Then back in Canberra Tuesday week.

Could meet you at Stromlo say 9.30am

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok I’ll see what’s up we are down there this weekend and riding so hopefully can work it out.

I’ll touch base later on the week via pm

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Sold. Stoked to see it go to a new MTB’er.
Awesome to deal with you Pete. New owner is super stoked to get out riding. He's a new dad, and needs the mental health break of some fresh air and a big dose of banter to get him through the tough times.

Many thanks for your effort in getting the deal done. Gentleman.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk