Girl teen bashed and video posted on net

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
I thaught it was a disgrace, appauling, even on the parents behalf. Bashed over delliberating on insulting them on myspace? Give me a break.

Here's the link. It's got a snippet of the video
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/teens-arrested-over-taped-beating/20080408074609990001

(April 8) - Eight teenagers have been arrested after filming the beating of another teen and threatening to post the video on the Internet, sheriff's officials said.

Victoria Lindsay was attacked on March 30 by six teenage girls when she arrived at a friend's home, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said.

Two girls confronted Lindsay when she walked in, yelling and threatening her, an arrest report showed. Another girl struck her in the head several times and then slammed her head into the bedroom wall, knocking her unconscious.

"That is animalistic behavior. It's pack mentality. They lured her there to beat her," Sheriff Grady Judd said.

When she woke up, she was on the couch in the living room surrounded by the six girls. The teens blocked the door, held Lindsay down and began beating her, the report said. Two teenage boys waited outside the home as lookouts.

Portions of the video were released by the sheriff's office and posted on CBS affiliate WTSP-TV.

All eight were charged last week with battery and false imprisonment, which are third-degree felonies, the report said.

Lindsay was taken to the hospital by ambulance and treated for a concussion, damage to her left eye and left ear, and numerous bruises, the report said.

Lindsay's father said the teens' motivation for the attack was to produce a video that would become popular on YouTube, a video-sharing Web site.

More Stories"I want stiffer punishments for these shock Web sites that entice kids to make these videos so they can be famous on the Internet," Lindsay's father, who declined to give his name, told The Ledger in Lakeland, Fla. "That is the motive, I am sure of it. It's crazy and it's terrible and they're gonna pay."

But the mother of one of the girls said that Lindsay had provoked the other teens by threatening and insulting them on MySpace, a social networking Web site.

After the girls were arrested, Christina Garcia told the newspaper she looked at Lindsay's MySpace page and saw the message: "hahaha all in jail."

"A lot of people think, 'I can say whatever I want on here and nobody's gonna say anything,'" Garcia said. "A fight is a fight, but this was a beatdown. She did not deserve what she got, but I don't know how she's that messed up and able to get on the computer and talk about that."

It's not immediately clear if the video was ever posted on the Internet.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats bad as. lewering somebody into a trap to get their face muffed up. no matter what she did to get that beating, she didnt deserve it.:mad:

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
I seriously CANNOT fucking stand these stupid, bitch, bogan chicks always doing this shit. They think people actually like when they do this and that it makes them popular, F*^*K NO!

Chicks like this become nothing when guys ie males tell them it's wrong and ignore them, always do it to the idiot attention seeking chicks at school.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Looks like the dad is looking for some sweet cash from the myspace corp... too bad it isn't myspaces fault, and it is whole-heartedly the fault of the perpetrators.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
America = Most fu*t up place on earth
agreed, i went there in january and on the first three days i was their 4 people were shot and killed in Orlando. they weren't by police too, just fights that ended badly and disputes.

seriously, what is wrong with them to acctually plan it. who came up with the idea. "let's go invite our friend over and beat her up. people on the internet will like it." that's unbelivable. how much would you have to hate someone to do that to them. It makes me mad. the girl that got beaten up will be scarred for life.

hahaha all in jail
thats funny, i would definetely do that if i got attacked by eight people. how can the mother of one of the offenders possibly say that she provoked it, it's almost saying she deserved it. CRAZY, but then again, it is her mum.

I really feel sorry for the victim, she must have been terrified.

Last edited:

pryaz

Likes Dirt
It's sad to know what some teenagers are doing this days. These actions simply connot be justified.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
"I'm sure she done steal a man somewhere along the line to gets her ass beat down like that. And the fact they iz filmed it, done say's she all like a hoe, cuz, like why would theys film it other than revenge, Jerry?"

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is realy really really sad. i cant believe that. ahhhh as if people would lure (sp) her to there! hope they have fun in jail

mrcurlyhead

Likes Dirt
im disctued in those 8 girls or how ever many thye where thye had no right to hit her what a way of time and energy if they wanted to use t much energy go ride a bike!

what pisses me of even more is that they filmed it i hope they get beaten up in prison stupid homos!

DunCon

Likes Dirt
i hope they get beaten up in prison stupid homos!
what you are saying is no FUCKING better then what those girls did to her

What you just wrote is discriminating a personon there sexual prefrence and not only that but hoping that they get bashed

mate you are no better then the 8 or 6 girls that got arrested and here you are judging them

why dont you GO RIDE A BIKE as you said about the girls releasing there energy

fuck off

Dick head:mad:

Last edited:

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Last time I checked, this was pretty normal behavior for teens/humans. Wonder if it would have been on the news without the "possibly never even happened" posting of video.

Victim pisses someone off.
Attacker/s give them a flogging, and sometimes get in the shit for it.

Insert Myspace/Youtube for OMGZORZ! THE INTERNETS! and an instant news article.

God I hate most popular/easily accessible/mainstream journalism.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Did she even sustain any real injuries? It says she got knocked unconcious then she woke up and they bashed her again:rolleyes: The video shows her head getting knocked then she just tries to reason with the attacker. Pretty low act, but the footage was pretty lame in terms of violence.

Mojo

Likes Dirt
haha man i wish that chick was hitting me instead. that way it wouldnt bother me spreading her nose across her face the lil tart

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Last time I checked, this was pretty normal behavior for teens/humans. Wonder if it would have been on the news without the "possibly never even happened" posting of video.

Victim pisses someone off.
Attacker/s give them a flogging, and sometimes get in the shit for it.

Insert Myspace/Youtube for OMGZORZ! THE INTERNETS! and an instant news article.

God I hate most popular/easily accessible/mainstream journalism.
Maybe, but this is more fucked than most. This is a pre-meditated beating and systematic assault on another teenage girl. This is not the Crips vs the Bloods, or some Private boy's school dispute over some guy rooting another guy's girlfriend, nor is it a drug deal gone wrong. Call me sexist but this is fucked up as far as teenage girls go. Just as bad is the fuckwit boys standing guard. Even a normal c*nt of a person would leave someone be after they were unconscious (okay, plenty might put some boots in or something) - teenagers don't do this kind of "knock her out and then keep her here so we can beat the shit out of her again when she comes to" sort of stuff. This, to me, is on par with those two girls who killed their friend because they wanted to see what it was like to kill someone.

This is just bizzare, and I felt physically sick seeing that. I've seen plenty of fights and plenty far more bloody and brutal than that. But for six teenage girls to systematically beat and humiliate another like that is beyond me. What happened to a slap and a page in the Burn Book?

I'm not going to wish death or rape on the offenders, but I hope they're punished to the full extent of the law.

what you are saying is no FUCKING better then what those girls did to her

What you just wrote is discriminating a personon there sexual prefrence and not only that but hoping that they get bashed

mate you are no better then the 8 or 6 girls that got arrested and here you are judging them

why dont you GO RIDE A BIKE as you said about the girls releasing there energy

fuck off

Dick head:mad:

i dont c why mr curlyhead has got band he is intitald to his opinion and there is no reason why other should be calling him a dickhead or telling to fuck off

i believe mr. anarchy herre should be bannd also forswearing at a fellow farkiner

and on the topic of te girl getting bashed that is ridiculously stupid! why would they even bother to bash a girl from wat believe to be her friend