Girls Only Phat Snaps!

mtbmamma

Likes Dirt
Looking Good Fi!!!! As always. I agree with Roxy that red shirt is your go faster shirt, looks eye catching too!!!

dilemma

girl+bike
Hi!
Thought I'd add some pics here...

MTB-Chik, very nice air in those first pics. That's one thing on my list of things to learn, and SOON!

Everyone's pics are great! Can't wait to get out to some races and put faces to names (and bikes!)

Oh well, here's some from my first DH expedition... (at Fox Creek, in the Adelaide Hills).

Cheers
emma

Attachments

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
nice em, goto love the tld, that rideing pics a bit hard to see but

glad to see you back on!

Lizardskin

Likes Dirt
Hi Dilemma, love your website!

Ok some pics of me:

Muddy race

Jetty jump

*sorry I dont know how to make them smaller......

dilemma

girl+bike
Cool pics there Lizardskin!

Thanks for showing me the trails out at Fox creek the other day - it was great to meet you and Jules, I was stoked that on my first ride I met some other chicks!

Nice pics - love the tutu!

catch ya at Eagle hey!

dilemma

Bethany

Likes Bikes
hey

you girls look awesome, definately put me to shame!

Dilemma awesome helmet... shame i have one EXACTLY the same ;)

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Ah hem... I refer you to my signature. :p
ignore this i accidently edited your post insteada quoting
woops 3rd time ive gone to quote and ive edited lol,

comeone on terra youl cave il make you, il pink u to the brik of insanity!

TerraNik

Likes Dirt
woops 3rd time ive gone to quote and ive edited lol,

comeone on terra youl cave il make you, il pink u to the brik of insanity!
Just wait til you see my bike... I'm getting "I don't do pink" stickers made up. I'm making a statement! However, I did cave a little - the stickers are pink (it contrasts the best with my bike colour!! really!! :D )

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Just wait til you see my bike... I'm getting "I don't do pink" stickers made up. I'm making a statement! However, I did cave a little - the stickers are pink (it contrasts the best with my bike colour!! really!! :D )
hahaha
im so geting a sticker to stik on your back, "ima pink fairy" sounds good?

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Hahahaha!! Ohhh you wouldn't dare!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Now I'll be checking my back (and helmet) whenever you're around...!!
haha i owuldnt worry bandicoots are fast sleek and sneaky, unfortunatly we have a habit of tripin over our own feet a the worst moments,so you have nutin to waorry about!

TerraNik

Likes Dirt
What a contradiction in terms :rolleyes: LMAO

(you closet pink person :p)

Mmmm... maybe a little. ;) I'll do purple... jest not pink - at least not as an item of clothing. Next you'll try and convince Lizard to lend me her pink tutu!

But roxy - I'll be watching you... :cool: