Girls Only Phat Snaps!

TerraNik

Likes Dirt
My Enduro (with the new stickers)

*drum roll*.... Mah sexy 'modified' Enduro (stickers are mods right? *joke*) :D

The pink is much 'pinker' IRL than in the photos, but you get the idea. What ya'll think?!

IMG_8605.jpg IMG_8600.jpg IMG_8607.jpg

PyletSnviper

Likes Dirt
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3771805

its not technically a drop foxy was going off in those pics.... u fly down this firetrail at pylet precinct... then u hit a massive kicker... land on a tabletop like 9foot off the ground... then its around a 13foot gap off the end kicker to the lander... thats right not just a flat off the end but a kicker!

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
loving the stickers there TerraNik

I am awaiting the arrival of my helmet stickers mmmmm

1.5 days till ride time

dilemma

girl+bike
Very loverly bike you got there TerraNik!

Can I ask where/how you got your stickers made? I had to get some stuff for work done at Snap printing today and I asked if they do stickers, and they weren't really sure... I need some stickers to go over 'test bike' on my rig. Haven't really looked into it too much but yours look cool.

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt

Can I ask where/how you got your stickers made? I had to get some stuff for work done at Snap printing today and I asked if they do stickers, and they weren't really sure... I need some stickers to go over 'test bike' on my rig. Haven't really looked into it too much but yours look cool.
Sweet ride TerraNik!

Dilemma, you're in Adelaide right? Go visit Andrew at Signs By Knight - Unit1/2 Southern Ave, St Marys. He does all sorts of vinyl cut stickers (used to do my sandboard decals but i switched to a local business who do printed vinyl)

If you have a design for your bike sticker then any sign writer can do it really... but give those guys a go, they're great!

TerraNik

Likes Dirt

I got sick of looking around to find a place that would make them - I just didn't really have time to care about price n stuff. I was put onto this US site called BikeNames.com - it's so easy! You just select your colour, select the font, select the size and then tell them what you want it to say and voila! It was here a week later!!!!!! SOOOO much easier than going to a shop!

binner

Hath shat hymself
busting in

sorry for busting in here ....>> Roxy watch my back!!! :D <<

If you want vinyl stickers made up and as long as you got a computer, just look in your yellow pages under signwriters and most of them have vinyl cutters/machines. Send off your logos and what ever else and they should be able to help. The more you get done the cheaper it is.

Zap...........;)

yehr il let you slide this time a-liner;)

Last edited:

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
that drop looks sweet foxy, step up to drop not that I'd ride it at the mo but looks like a lot of the stuff at woodhill up home.... will try find a pic of the crazy train

dilemma

girl+bike
Sweet ride TerraNik!

Dilemma, you're in Adelaide right? Go visit Andrew at Signs By Knight - Unit1/2 Southern Ave, St Marys. He does all sorts of vinyl cut stickers (used to do my sandboard decals but i switched to a local business who do printed vinyl)

If you have a design for your bike sticker then any sign writer can do it really... but give those guys a go, they're great!
Cool, thanks for the heads-up mate. I've got graphics ready to go, so I'll give them a buzz next week! Will post pics when they're done too.

At the moment I've just got one sticker on my top tube - it's a sunseal mandala sticker of Ganesha, remover of obstacles :rolleyes: Let's see how he goes, ey?

Lizardskin

Likes Dirt
nice shots roxy!

ive got some vid footage of the girls riding. when i suss out how to upload it ill let u all know!!

TerraNik

Likes Dirt
Thought I'd put up some pix that were taken while I was up in Wingham (near Taree) for Christmas... Some fun little trails around!!

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
nice looking pics.....

not been on the bike unless u count an urban stair ride mission the other nite... been working too much

off t dirtpark soon n to watch the nz nats will post some pics

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
pink levers end caps, pedals and stem on the way to!

sold it.......long story there was nothing rwong with it so dont get that impression!
LOL you Pink-a-holic

Nah I thought the Morewood was an awesome bike! So was wondering why you sold it. What you riding now? Horse? I can't make it out in the pic....