Glasses

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My eyes are watering heaps with the cool wind at the moment when out riding. Looking to get some clear glasses but they seem pretty expensive for what they are.
Anyone got recommendations?

Thanks
MAS

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mtb direct do some jet-black ones for around $25-30. Come with clear lenses as well
Had mine for around 12 months now with no issues

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Safety glasses from Bunnings.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Was wondering if that was the case. Even the most expensive glasses from bunnings are half the price of the ones from bike shops and they seem to have plainer colours rather than this crap 80's vibe thats coming back.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mtb direct do some jet-black ones for around $25-30. Come with clear lenses as well
Those look good for $30. Didnt realise they came with both lenses which is great.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just bought a pair of the Jetblack Patrol glasses for $31 from 99 bikes. They come with 3 lense types - smoky, clear, and amber - and have a pretty nice solid case with them too.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Safety glasses or Ugly fish motorbike photochromatic glasses if you have the money are awesomely good.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Just bought a pair of the Jetblack Patrol glasses for $31 from 99 bikes. They come with 3 lense types - smoky, clear, and amber - and have a pretty nice solid case with them too.
Could have got them for $29 at velogear and then added a cable end to order for same price. :p

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Bolle sidewinders safety glasses - about $26. comfortable & Light AF, clear,smoked lens and polarised ($70) versions.