NSW Glory DH0 / Medium / Fox40's - SOLD!

Maris

Likes Dirt
Item: Giant Glory DH0, medium
Item Condition: Usual scratches but mechanically its great :). Rear wheel has 2 dents in it that dont effect riding (tubeless tyres still seal perfectly), see photos for everything else.
Reason for selling: Need the money and its not being used.
Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: Will ship anywhere at buyers expense, but could possibly be cheaper for a local pickup as im lazy.
If anyone wants more info or specific photos etc etc just let me know via pm.

Frame: Medium Giant Glory DH0, Fox DHX5 w/ NukeProof Titanium Spring
Fork: 09 Fox 40's
Brakes: Shimano Saint
Gearing: SRAM X0 derailler, SRAM pg970 cassette
Controls: Sunline direct mount stem and bars
Chainguide: E13 LG1
Pedals: Sunline
Cranks: Shimano Saint
Tyres: Maxxis minion 2.5 fronts (tubeless), rear tyre is 1 ride old, front is 80% or better.

Pictures:
IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0483.jpg
IMG_0486.jpg
IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0487.jpg

Last edited:

Maris

Likes Dirt
'08

There's no difference between the 07/08/09 models as far as i know, correct me if im wrong.

anthony243

Likes Bikes
naa not worried about the frame style i rekon it goes alright.. just trying to get the right idea about how much usage it has had and how much of a pounding its taken

Maris

Likes Dirt
Fair enough. To help give you an idea, just done the local tracks (possums/thirroul), fairly light riding and has only been ridden a couple times since the start of the year.

Last edited:

anthony243

Likes Bikes
ohhk
well i probably wont be able to get it by the end of the week so that sort of sucks.. but let me know when it goes off the market

Maris

Likes Dirt
Ok the week is coming to an end so not long to sell this anymore. Will drop the price to $1800. May go as low as $1600 for a local pickup as i need this gone asap.