Go Pro HD Testing - Mt Buller Australia

jeremy_2640

Likes Dirt
Got a GoPro HD from the family for Christmas, went up to Mt Buller on the weekend and did a bit of testing too see what works well and what doesn't. Love the raw quality but still got a bit to go with the edited/encoded files. Remember to watch in HD and enjoy!

http://www.vimeo.com/8647605

[video=vimeo;8647605]http://www.vimeo.com/8647605[/video]

dunndog

Eats Squid
Sick! Nice riding lads. that was pretty good too considering how rough the first section especially of international is, unless it's been touched up since i rode it in march.. Wish i could get up there! don't think the fractured shoulder would appreciate it..

nskz

Likes Dirt
Looks sweet dude. Perfect angle and the gopro is in it's element in full light like that. When you get under a heavy canopy I find it tends to start to suffer a bit.

jeremy_2640

Likes Dirt
Yeah it's pretty rough, been patched in up with wood and dirt in a couple of the tight slow corners which makes it flow heaps better...I wasted hammer time on the other one hey!

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Has that track always been so dusty, blown out, rough and scattered in loose rocks?
I went there a 2 weeks ago, and it is like nothing I have ridden before! Bloody fun though.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice film mate, the colors looks sick.
Looks like they have done some work since open weekend when I was there.
How are you likeing your Unit gloves, I brought some and am pretty much not impressed, I find mine come unstrapped during most runs and the unit logo fell off in the wash. I love how they look and feel though.

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
Nice film mate, the colors looks sick.
Looks like they have done some work since open weekend when I was there.
How are you likeing your Unit gloves, I brought some and am pretty much not impressed, I find mine come unstrapped during most runs and the unit logo fell off in the wash. I love how they look and feel though.
Yeah the gloves come undone sometimes but I dont know till the end of the run.

The only work they have done since opening weekend was put red dirt on the corner after the first wooden ramp. The flat right hander that was tricky to keep speed around.

Oh are you getting any better at putting fuel in:)

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice. Gives a very good impression of what its actually like riding International. I've loved riding it this year - they've done some good work on it and while a few more people riding up there would be good for the mountain, the lack of riders has left the tracks in really good shape.

mattSTI02

Likes Dirt
great vid mate that looks awesome..I am going there to ride now!
What recording setting did you use? It looks like the R3? I think the r3 setting works the best with higher frame rate @ 60fps and wider angle while still shooting at 720p???. The 1080p still looks good though.