Go Sam Hill what a pinner

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So stoked to see him in ews rounds . foot out flat out .
When every one else ( clipped in riders ) where hanging both feet off pedals sitting on seats .
He's one foot out flat out
What a good job winning first two rounds .
Awesome to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

discofrank

Likes Dirt
dont forget he got 7th in Elite in the pemberton xco state round in WA, flats baggy;s etc!

he also flogged everyone at the WA state champs last year.. by about 60 secs! i just cant find the results atm

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Looking forward to seeing him smash the BMX at the next Olympics.

Mayhaps he should have a crack at a few road or track events, make it a bit harder for Cycling Australia to keep ignoring him.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I also reckon he's pretty close to being disqualified from all MTB events for being a motorbike.

Z

Zaf

Word around the traps is he used to be Sam Mountain; but he is the master of the rockiest terrain, and not even his own name could survive him taming it.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
He is.

However, I’m beginning to wonder if Graves will ever be consistent ever again. Even just consistent across a single bloody weekend.

What the fuck is his problem lately??? He trains his arse off yet his results are abysmal.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wonder when Gravy's contract expires with the big S?
They seem to change equipment a hell of a lot over there.

No doubt Sam's bike is changing now and then, but his equipment has been pretty stable across both years.

Confidence has to be the key

moorey

call me Mia
Wonder when Gravy's contract expires with the big S?
They seem to change equipment a hell of a lot over there.

No doubt Sam's bike is changing now and then, but his equipment has been pretty stable across both years.

Confidence has to be the key
And fun. He’s clearly loving the format and the challenge. So much feels for Sam.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He is.

However, I’m beginning to wonder if Graves will ever be consistent ever again. Even just consistent across a single bloody weekend.

What the fuck is his problem lately??? He trains his arse off yet his results are abysmal.
Dare I say it, should have stayed with yeti?