Goatfarm

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
just wondering how to get to the top of the hill at goatfarm. most otherplaces we chuck the bikes in the hilux ute and drive up, but i don't think there's a vehicle access there(that i know of) and i sure as hell can't be bothered wlking all the way up to the top all fricken day.

mcuh appreciated,

ash

dave

Likes Bikes
It is possible to do shuttle runs at the goatfarm. However I heard that no one is allowed at there until further notice.

Anyway you have to go up greenmount hill and turn right one street after the goatfarm turn off. Follow that up until you get to a T intersection turn, right, then take the first left (i think) and it leads to a lookout that you can ride from. It is the start of the old national track.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
are you saying that NO-ONE is allowed to ride there, even for a recreational weekend DH hill?...its the first i heard of it.

all i do is park at the turn off, then ride/walk up to the top, take a breather and ride down again, but its so far to walk (on a 35deg day) that iw as wondering if we could just drive up....i'll have to check out your directions next timje i go. thx (if im allowed)

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
bonnet, you can drive up the side in a hilux 4wd. I've done it before. Though the push up aint that bad.

From what i've heard all riding at t goatfarm is barred for now.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
that sucks...does anyone know when we can get back in there. i wanted to get some footage of it to show some mates

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
it is not hard to get in there and ride because there are plenty of access points. Problem is that we are barred from going in there for some dumb reason. Apparently dirt bikers have been riding around there (i've seen as few) and the locals have complained.

Curly

Squid
Hilux 4wd? I've driven up to the top of the pimple in my suzuki...

Sierra you say? Nope, Swift gti. With 3 bikes on the roofrack.

hehe - should have got a photo of that - and a sump guard.

G

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:08 pm Post subject: Goatfarm

not lying there are ya?:lol:

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
it must be a zombie thread..hahaha. get it? zombie...ya know, never dying, zombies?....anyone...hello, aww shucks

stooge

Likes Dirt
Hey Adin(insane) next time im going out to the goat farm or a track, il let you know ok, because i know ur really hanging out 4 a good ride ay :)

BTW, when r u gettin a pic of your NEEEEWWW bike???

Stooooge
"Ride it like it has no front wheel"

G

Let us know too oh stoogey one.....I wanna give the goat farm a go......