Gods agin it, im agin it....

FatGuts

Likes Dirt
"Build a great big large fence. 50 or a hunderd mile long. Put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals. And have that fence electrified so they can't get out. And you know what, in a few years they'll die out.

"You know why? they can't reproduce."

Gold-prices-history-6.jpg

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are a bunch of fruit cakes, It is very funny until you realize over half the USA acctually believe what these drips say. I wish these idiots had some facts, If only they knew what the crime rate was when abortion was illegal.. Yeah make that crack head have her 10th child and forget that half our priesthood is into kids, or why that is... Nutters!!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The Bible said that being gay is wrong and you should be punished for it. If you're a mature adult and you live by the book word for word then you should man up and punch gay people. Punch them hard. They deserve it! Gay is wrong! Gay isn't what the Lord intended! Punch them!

For fucks sake, stop teaching religion at schools across the world and teach kids something useful; something that doesn't create conflict and unjust beliefs that some little kid is a piece of shit because he was taught a different belief to you. What a primitive notion Religion is. Even for those people who have an understanding of Religion and choose not to practice it, we still have to live and exist in a world dictated by made up stories. It's fiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only believe in and preach the art of the Jedi. They, my dear friends, are real.

Plow King

Little bit.
Dafuq he just say?

I didn't realise queers were different to homosexuals. Whats the difference?

Indaresting

workmx

Banned
"Why build an electic fence, not a wall. I can still see them.

They all appear to be having a great time.

What should we do Pastor?

Airlift them some food...." Cognitive Dissonance.

Love the interview that Anderson Cooper had with the church's spokeswoman:

[video=youtube;ygN6mJboW-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygN6mJboW-Q[/video]

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Oh wow. That video shows that the church they gather in should be the place with a damn fence around it. Surely this is a troll attempt by them there folk in them there parts?

This sort of stuff makes me so happy that I became atheist. I did it for completely different reasons, but its nice to not be associated with this shit.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
[video=youtube;ygN6mJboW-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygN6mJboW-Q[/video]
Wow, the woman being interviewed is an intellectual giant. I'd be intimidated having a debate with her.

Why is it that these people would be barely over the line on an IQ test?

I'm reading Margaret Atwood's "A Handmaid's Tale" at the moment and it's about a future scenario where people like Worley are ruling the world. It's truly frightening stuff.

Bermshot

Banned
I've been wondering people's opinions on this aspect for awhile but really no topic not to mention forum rules.
I'll start of with that I'm no gay basher, infact my brother is gay so I don't hold that view.

Gay couples having/adopting kids? If it is Nature that is involved here, DNA or what have you then it stands that it is impossible for gay couples to reproduce. Now I understand that it is not a decision to be gay but it does not alter the fact that a gay couple can not reproduce without assistance from the opposite sex, ie woman having babies for a gay male couple using one of the partners sperm or a lesbian couple injecting sperm, or even copulating with the desired progenator until the desired effect is achieved. I admit that it's it's hard for me to get my head around this issue. is there not at the least some sort hypocrisy here? Is it not going against Nature if Nature intended same sex relations?

Regarding adoption, I think, is a different scenario. There is no doubt that a loving gay couple can and do raise children in a happy environment when that child was looking at an alternative of say, a life of homelessness in Africa or where have you. And in that regard is it not a selfish act if a couple "self" reproduce when there are those that NEED a loving home?

I know this isn't the best start to such questions but I have wanted to discuss this topic as I said earlier. Am totally open to the impasses of my thinking being unlocked!

workmx

Banned
I am confused: why would an omnipotence and omniscience goddess object to something that she herself made?