GOIN HOME

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey guys, i'm heading to bali on the 21st of june, it will farkin madcore to finally go home to the place you love.
check out the pics of my pad in my gallery http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewalbum.php?a=65 the photos are futher down the page......
if anyone is headin down these holidays send us and email and i'll take you round for a day or so..
GOIN HOME, such a feeling :D 8) :D 8)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol thanks man, yeh my place is mad. growing up in indo was the best, but brisvegas is also the best
lol fuzzy, i'll take you. can u fit in my hand luggage?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol, i've tried to bring back a bbgun but they bust you hardcore styles and get super cut at you. so no more gun smuggleing for me. as for bike part smuggling, that will be on my list :)

CHEWY

Eats Squid
haha i brought 3 bb guns back from thailand... trick is u dismantle them and hide all the parts all over ur bag, worked for me.... through about 6 different airports i think

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
woah thats crazy. i used to have the sickest berreta gas gun and when i moved to australia from indonesia i put it IN the piano to get shipped over. the bloody bastards found tha gun and sent me a letter.... what the hell man seriously, do they check EVERYTHING.