Gold Coast Jumps. Thank the builders. Photos.

J

JaRedy

last ones 10m, first 2 around 8ish, but have a lot more kick
Or 11 if you really try, but it's hard enogh to make it anyway let alone overshoot...how fast do you think we'd be hitting it? If you were to speed jump...

Would you be hitting the first 2 anytime soon?

Last edited by a moderator:

prosheep

Likes Dirt
jusus, they are huge i would love a set up like that you could just ride all day, looks like so much fun.

Viv92

Eats Squid
Whoa, those pictures make them look tiny compared to standing next to them! :eek:

You should have taken photo's of the case on the 40. Scary stuff. The ones down the bottom of the track are bigger though...

J

JaRedy

Whoa, those pictures make them look tiny compared to standing next to them! :eek:

You should have taken photo's of the case on the 40. Scary stuff. The ones down the bottom of the track are bigger though...
Lol yeah I wonder who it was:confused:

and that one at the bottom sure was huge. A little bit too huge maybe.

Nathan_

Likes Dirt
i would have to grow a set of wings before i attempted somthing like that! or if i was riding my CRF250 :D

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Or 11 if you really try, but it's hard enogh to make it anyway let alone overshoot...how fast do you think we'd be hitting it? If you were to speed jump...

10 to the rocks, most do it 11 or 12 i guess, to scared to go slow enough to case them anyway.

first 2 maby, didnt have a look at the run in, but i assume its finished.
i'll have to man up a bit but if you hit them fast enough then it shouldnt be to difficult.

chillywilly

Likes Dirt

i have flatlanded it, ask jammo. but yer dale is the only one to do that massive dj down the bottom.

THESE ARE NOT JAREADYS JUMPS, they were made by pros, that dig more than they ride(i think)

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
are they at coffs?
if so can you please PM me.

the last time i have negotiated with jumps that big was at oxford falls in Sydney, but they are run down to the s-house now so they are not do-able:(

The first (i think) looks as though it kicks the s*it out of you?

cheers

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
are they at coffs?
if so can you please PM me.

the last time i have negotiated with jumps that big was at oxford falls in Sydney, but they are run down to the s-house now so they are not do-able:(

The first (i think) looks as though it kicks the s*it out of you?

cheers
they are no where near coff's harbour...sorry:eek:

Jordo_c

Likes Dirt
holy sh*t you deffinatly get my OMG for sure, they are hugge, that first gap is massive and is pretty scary looking, how big are the gaps??

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
holy sh*t you deffinatly get my OMG for sure, they are hugge, that first gap is massive and is pretty scary looking, how big are the gaps??
there all about 8-10m (about 30ft)

it goes step up, a bit of a hip step up then step down, yer the wooden case bars put me off a bit.

before these pictures were taken the 1st had 2 lines one was a hip step up about 11m, with a berm no more than foot high.

Great pics of the jumps jaready and you are right in saying the pics dont do justice the first one is 29ft 2nd 27ft and the 3rd 38ft all been measured. As for the 2 down the bottom they have been tuned but they are only around 19ft for the first and the 2nd 24ft, there is a older one after a northshore drop on the same track that is 36ft to into a hip that is about 25ft,the steep down at the top of the track is 36ft but with the length of the trannie you can hit up to 50ft if you have a big set lol.