Good Riding Shoes?

Ty

Eats Squid
i don't think the pattern on the 5/10s is important, its the "sticky rubber" which is actualy a type/brand of rubber not just a random marketing name, intense has a lience for it, thats why the 'for race only" tires have SR written on them.

aussie

Division One
sticky rubber DC shoes

i know iam not the first person to do this but if you get your favorate pair of shoes i went with DC because thay are the coolest and that last a long time.

step:1 take your favorate shoes to Mountain Designes and ask them to send them to big Johns retreds to get a five ten sticky rubber dot sole put on them, this will cost any were from $55-$77 depends on were you are.

step:2 put them on and have some fun knowing that you have the same thing on your shoes that others have paid $200 for just because it says intense on it.

step:3 thank me :lol:

also you wont get the five ten impact shoe any were in the world unless a shop has it in stock as that have stoped makeing it so thay can produce the intense ones and stop people like us looking for a bargin

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So I can take my classic puma skate shoes with the waffle grip into them and they will get me a sticky rubber sole.. ooooh.. soo soo tempting..

aussie

Division One
yep you can all so get a non marking and non marking sole the marking is black ans the non marking is gray thay are the same price

SquarkyD

Likes Dirt
Answer Pro's
apparently they dont make them anymore tho :shock: which is suprising, they were an awesome and popular shoe, least i still got mine :D

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I personally wear either Globe or Sinisalo skate shoes but i have 2 friends that swear by their Blundies.

Kiwi Ken,

And Socket

I think they're funny......hehehehe