Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yep couple of retail suppliers have it but thought I'd check in case there was a better channel. Fcked it the other week when Amazon inexplicably had 10m rolls for $35. Put it in my cart but didn't execute, went back two days later and out of stock. FFS.
Same stuff, just not 3M

moorey

call me Mia
Yep couple of retail suppliers have it but thought I'd check in case there was a better channel. Fcked it the other week when Amazon inexplicably had 10m rolls for $35. Put it in my cart but didn't execute, went back two days later and out of stock. FFS.
There's a couple of the 1" x 10' for $42 delivered.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
After reading what is does I think I might try it myself.
It's pretty good, can be moulded and manipulated (can use a hair dryer as well) easily - pinch little ribs across it to emulate the new style of chainstay protector, etc. Also handy for a little strip on the inside of the seat stay down near the dropout, or in other points where you have cable rattle or something causing annoying noises... Tbh the 1 metre you get from Marsh goes a fair way but for basically the same price you can get 3 metres so why wouldn't you?

It's also the same stuff the VHS Slapper Tape is made of.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
the other khunt thing that can happen with amazon, is putting stuff in your cart, and you come back the next day and the fhuckers have jacked the price up by a large chunk.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tried that, he trashed my hardtail a few weeks back, dunno how he managed to not tear the semi expensive Ergon SM Pro saddle when he crashed but he did manage to ride over a glass bottle and tear a brand new Wild AM2 from the bead to the middle of the tread.
Fuck me, are our kids related somehow? You haven't been tapping my Mrs have you!!!!!

ozzybmx

Back in stock @bikebug (May have bought a couple)
I was a dynaplug fan for a while, back to bacon strips. They work as well if not better than their expensive counterpart, just keep adding them till it stops leaking.
Numerous times I have put 2 or even 3 in a hole.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
I was a dynaplug fan for a while, back to bacon strips. They work as well if not better than their expensive counterpart, just keep adding them till it stops leaking.
Numerous times I have put 2 or even 3 in a hole.
I got some of the stans plugs a week ago not knowing what the restock was like. So will try them and report back

ozzybmx

I got some of the stans plugs a week ago not knowing what the restock was like. So will try them and report back
The stans looks an awesome design and have no doubt they will work really well. My only issue with them is 80% of my plugs goes on other peoples tyres... for free and thanks.

Same as tubes and Co2... I dont mind though, sometimes.

ozzybmx

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member