Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
Ragley frames just came back in stock in various sizes / models at Wiggle finally. Nabbed a Marley for the little fella finally. Mmmbop's & BigWigs also available in all sizes, haven't checked all the others.

Been a long wait to see them come up anywhere again.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ragley frames just came back in stock in various sizes / models at Wiggle finally. Nabbed a Marley for the little fella finally. Mmmbop's & BigWigs also available in all sizes, haven't checked all the others.

Been a long wait to see them come up anywhere again.
I’ve been eyeing off a completely out of stock Ragley Trig gravel bike(yeah I know). Bugger. Still out of stock.

Minlak

custom titis
While wearing his Oakley Radar EV Advancer Prizm Trail Torch Sunglasses and Nukeproof Blackline Shorts.

He'll be missing us soon and regret going halfzaf :p

View attachment 381640 Like Reply
Whilst we give everyone a hard time here and he should in no way feel special for attention he gets here - At least he had the self awareness to know he needed to walk away from the forums - I hope he does come back - I hate having an odd number of people on ignore

Last edited:

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone seen stock of Deore/SLX dual piston brakes ?

My boys are fed up with their shit Guides and are eying off my Deore M6100 dual piston brakes on my Spur.

I might end up buying single piston XT's from Pushys and swapping them with one of them (Thinking it will cost me somehow)

Remembering I bought a set of M8100 back in November then upgraded to the quad piston M8120's.

Nice price back then :oops:

View attachment 381325
Just curious, but I am interested in your views on the Sram Guides, What don't you like about them?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just curious, but I am interested in your views on the Sram Guides, What don't you like about them?
They go spongy very easily, needing constant bleeds, the bleeding process is not as nice or consistent as Shimano and the SRAM bleeding edge connection/tool is a pain.
I have also had to replace 2 pistons completely.

Though I have also had to sand a piston on a Shimano lately but that was on 5yr old brakes. Not 18 month old Guides.

ozzybmx

Because they expand with heat and jamb, apparently a lot of the initial testing was done in the cooler months in the US.
Didn't know that exact reason !

I just though it was the plastic piston getting compressed with use, maybe add a bit of heat...

The Shimano pistons have 2 rings that provide the clearance, they are easy to skim a bees-dick off rather than the complete piston with SRAM.

First time it ever happened with a Shimano for me.

Taking the levers apart is also a lot easier with Shimano.

ozzybmx

Talking to my local LBS this morning about frames. Guy in shop told me that the Transition bikes agent received a container of goodies on Friday and is expecting another late this week.
Flicking through the options on the SuperSports website, looks like its all been allocated or hasn't made the website yet.

Give SS a call if you are hoping for something to appear, they are good to speak to.