Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Flicking through the options on the SuperSports website, looks like its all been allocated or hasn't made the website yet.

Give SS a call if you are hoping for something to appear, they are good to speak to.
Thanks. Just been looking around over the last month at frames. I would like to build something in the new year and I have looked at Transition. Just a list for the moment.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I would like to build something in the new year and I have looked at Transition. Just a list for the moment.
Thats the biggest problem right now, thinking of a bike in the future means planning today.

I know what you mean by 'New Year' but actual New Year is only 10 weeks away :oops:

Sandakan

Likes Bikes
Put the old chain back on?

Quick search found this, never used the shop before but looks legit.

How did you go with these guys?

Sandakan

Likes Bikes
CROOZE.COM

Anyone used these guys before?
I'd never heard of them. But they show stock of something I want.
Thanks!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Didn't know that exact reason !

I just though it was the plastic piston getting compressed with use, maybe add a bit of heat...

The Shimano pistons have 2 rings that provide the clearance, they are easy to skim a bees-dick off rather than the complete piston with SRAM.

First time it ever happened with a Shimano for me.

Taking the levers apart is also a lot easier with Shimano.
When they first came out the nylon pistons used to expand and lock the brakes up in Qld mid summer day rides.
It was only hear say from an engineer in the industry, but I would say there is some truth to it, not something a company would be proud to admit. Tested somewhere like Colorado Springs where sram have a testing facility, then rushed to market.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sandakan

Likes Bikes
CROOZE.COM

Anyone used these guys before?
I'd never heard of them. But they show stock of something I want.
Thanks!
Just a quick update. These guys were good to deal with and answered my queries before purchase and organised a little discount as well. Dispactched fast however Aust. Post took forever to deliver which is a common current problem and no fault of Crooze.com.
I'd definitely use them again.

moorey

call me Mia
Anyone seen the Wolftooth 2deg Geoshift headsets in stock anywhere? Not much use touting their release when they don't seem to have ever had them available on their own website and the usual stockists don't have them.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Anyone seen the Wolftooth 2deg Geoshift headsets in stock anywhere? Not much use touting their release when they don't seem to have ever had them available on their own website and the usual stockists don't have them.
Nope, was looking yesterday. Tossing up whether to order Works from the UK direct or trust that the "coming soon" banner on MTBD actually means "soon" and not "2023".

moorey

call me Mia
Nope, was looking yesterday. Tossing up whether to order Works from the UK direct or trust that the "coming soon" banner on MTBD actually means "soon" and not "2023".
I’ve got a 2 works components…not 100% happy with it TBH. Hoping for better results with a wolfie.