Gracia on Commencal

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Oh my god. Where did that come from, i would never have guessed! ;)

Drew.

Eats Squid
As soon as the news got out that Gracia left Cannondale i knew he would've kept to a similar type bike to what he was riding when on the Cannondale team.

So when rumour got out that he was hopping on the Commencal bus I didn't doubt he would go through with it, and now it's official.

Commencal is definantly getting seen more now with well known riders getting on the team.

Can't wait to see Gracia rip it up with Commencal!:p

-Drew.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
Ruckus_Lord said:
As soon as the news got out that Gracia left Cannondale i knew he would've kept to a similar type bike to what he was riding when on the Cannondale team.

So when rumour got out that he was hopping on the Commencal bus I didn't doubt he would go through with it, and now it's official.
that and they are both french, i'd stick with the aussie shit if it was promising.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
He rode Cannondale for a long time. When you think of Cannondale downhill bikes, you think of Cedric. Not anymore though. I reckon this new outlook for him might get him a few higher steps on the podium. He is one of the very best riders ever, unreal to watch. Good luck to him.

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
scblack said:
As Toodles says, it's been rumoured for some time now.;)
Cedric stated that he was not going to stay with Cannondale, once his current contract expired, a few months ago on his Website. Since Cannondale was planning to have the "Gracia model" on their 2006 line-up, I think Cannondale might have been a little surprised.

I've never been much of a Cannondale fan, but the Judge looks like a really nice bike. To be honest, Gracia's exit gave Mick Hannah a great opportunity...

scblack

Leucocholic
blt2ride said:
I've never been much of a Cannondale fan, but the Judge looks like a really nice bike. To be honest, Gracia's exit gave Mick Hannah a great opportunity...
Has it what!! Go Mick!

I just hope he can go a season injury free.

SEF

Likes Dirt
does this mean we will have to wait even longer for the judge to come out because they had to change the name?

toodles

Wheel size expert
Crippler said:
Not meaning to hijack, by isn't nico vouilloz being signed on commencal too??
That's one of the new rumours in Clict/Dirt mag but I haven't heard a whisper about it elsewhere. Somehow doubt it's true though.

S.

ex offender
That'd be damn cool though. Vouilloz, Peat, Minnaar and Hill head to head.

nosbod

Likes Bikes
blt2ride said:
. To be honest, Gracia's exit gave Mick Hannah a great opportunity...
I am not sure about anyone else but did anyone think that the Haro was doing Mick's riding any justice? I have looked at the Haro's and found them to be a very basic built and specced bike. For Mick to get the results he has says a lot more about his riding than about his bike. I really hope that the new higher specced Cannondale will put him up there on the podiums at the WC's.

hardinge915

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nosbod said:
I am not sure about anyone else but did anyone think that the Haro was doing Mick's riding any justice? I have looked at the Haro's and found them to be a very basic built and specced bike. For Mick to get the results he has says a lot more about his riding than about his bike. I really hope that the new higher specced Cannondale will put him up there on the podiums at the WC's.
Micks bike was specced ALOT differently than a stock one.

toodles

Wheel size expert
hardinge915 said:
Micks bike was specced ALOT differently than a stock one.
Yeah it was specced with way more cracks than the standard one. I think he broke about 20 of them. Wound up racing on a Cove, a Craftworks and his old Haro DHR a few times.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Mick said they were having troubles getting the shock links right. On the bike I saw the rear end was bottoming out on main frame.