Granton pics can now be seen in the Photo Gallery

S.

ex offender
Turn down the quality?! I'd wanna be turning down the size, not the quality... the quality isn't great as it is! I would have resized them all, but doing 20+ photos takes ages (literally hours).

They're not actually being hosted on Farkin, I used Mygonzo if that's your concern.

nhd

Likes Dirt
yeah batch resize the bitch
otherwise
great shots for a disposable! you had me worried at first but great job!

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
Turn down the quality?! I'd wanna be turning down the size, not the quality... the quality isn't great as it is! I would have resized them all, but doing 20+ photos takes ages (literally hours).

They're not actually being hosted on Farkin, I used Mygonzo if that's your concern.
He means the jpg compression. Theres a good thread about it here http://forum.hcor.net/viewtopic.php?t=8011&highlight=

And i know you have photoshop Socket :wink:

Oh, and cheers for the pics

Nice red fork gaurds hehe

fastrider gus

super huck
yea that dude on the red santacruz was unreal! he was even throwin down style over it, anyone who saw the jump would know that takes balls.. if you dont make the jump, no matter what forks you have, they bottom out baaaaad.. i saw about 5 shivvers bottom harsh as.. same with the back end too..

S.

ex offender
fastrider gus said:
yea that dude on the red santacruz was unreal! he was even throwin down style over it, anyone who saw the jump would know that takes balls.. if you dont make the jump, no matter what forks you have, they bottom out baaaaad.. i saw about 5 shivvers bottom harsh as.. same with the back end too..
Shivers bottom reasonably easily, they ARE a race fork.