Gravey more than just tomato sauce as special ingredient, Rude a bit rich with his explanation.

danncam

Likes Dirt
Just read in PB about the old teamate's doping positive tests.
Same drugs, old comrades, I can see the fire as well as smell the smoke. Sad days

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Ryno Power - why do professional athletes use these supplements when the risk is always there of it containing something banned?
Sure the supps they supply to Joe Public are probably fine but they have to be tweaking the mixes they supply to the pros, with or without them knowing as it will sell more product if the get results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Their Mums gave it to them.

I juiced caffeine in year 8 for the school cross country run. I had bought one of those 3L blimp Coca-Cola bottles and froze it. Then defrosted it upside down over a smaller bottle. The majority of the water stayed frozen leeching out this thick black treacle.
The syrupy hit that came from that concoction was intense and word got around so I ended up making a few more for school mates. We got to the day of the race and sculled our drinks before lining up. None of us placed, I think the sugar high caused most to have headaches.

Mum complained I took up too much space in the freezer.

Warp

Likes Dirt
Wait? I seem to recall that you can face criminal prosecution in France for Doping offenses?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Ryno Power - why do professional athletes use these supplements when the risk is always there of it containing something banned?
Sure the supps they supply to Joe Public are probably fine but they have to be tweaking the mixes they supply to the pros, with or without them knowing as it will sell more product if the get results.

Get your hand off it. You can't really think sponsors secretly dope their athletes without letting them know.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Get your hand off it. You can't really think sponsors secretly dope their athletes without letting them know.
Yeah don’t think Ryan Hughes would agree with old mates theories. The dude is a health mental case and had the hardest work ethic known to man. Sure he’s not going to let his reputation be tarnished like that.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Two thirds blue powerade, 1 third normal V. Take to point of freezing icy crystal, take out, shake, freeze abit more. Now consume. Don't need anything more.