Gravity Festival Central Coast

Hey guys, Gravity Festival - under 18 event raising funds for a variety of good causes with a tribute show by oz's top bmx riders on a sick setup. Live music , stalls , rides heaps of giveaways..

400142_209617435800065_203650496396759_378716_74271125_n.jpg

Last edited:
This event is a sham. Danes friends and family are actively protesting against it.
Shame to people trying make a name for themselves off an unfortunate event.

This event is a sham. Danes friends and family are actively protesting against it.
Shame to people trying make a name for themselves off an unfortunate event.
Hey Dave the central coast riders approached me with this event a while a go and wanted to do it at san remo , but their timeline wasn't going to work with council .. I had a fundraising event i was working on that included a dirt jumping component to it so the lads decided to bundle their fuindraiser for Dane, into the event i was putting forawrd to council//, the show was organised on the assumption that the riders had spoken with and okay'd it with the family . .the Dane Searls memorial show.. the whole event is a fundraiser.. the requirements that gosford council have with the site is that it must be not for profit.. the concept the lads have are all with great intentions .. that is to pay tribute to a legend and raise money for some great causes .. i've spoken with the family and withdrawn the use of dane's name in the sunday event.. its still raising money for a fund for Dane , as that what the lads want to do.. As for the saturday memorial show, which is strictly a dirt jump show by the riders to raise money, all funds raised go to Dane..

I would hate to see these events to be seen in a negative light as its all for a good cause...

nick