Gravity Scooters aka Tufftrail

Faeros

Likes Bikes
Hey people, ive noticed quiet a number of threads with links to youtube videos of people riding scooters at the skate park. Now these guys arent very well known infact so unknown that in my search of teh internetz i have found only 3 videos of people using these things. I actually planned to buy one but instead opted for my first dh/fr bike but i will absolutely get one of these in the future. I am in doubts that a single person in the entirety of OZ owns one of these. If ANYONE of you EVER gets one of these before me i shall make it my mission to meet you at a dh track. I HAVE to see someone shred one of these things down a hill.
They are only made in europe and ive figured its around $1600+ to get one shipped over here. Honestly though, just imagine showing up at a dh race with that and competing (if they let you) or just taking it down the run before the event starts people (including other dh racers) would just look on in awe. Seriously.

Iron_Cols.jpg

AND YES FOR ALL THOSE WHO ASK, THOSE ARE MARZ 888 ON A SCOOTER.

-Faeros

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why not add pedals, rear suspension, ground clearance, and a rear wheel that wont get caught up on rocks?

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
There was a Youtube clip many moons ago that showed a guy 'riding' a DH track on a kids scooter sporting old BoXXer 151 forks. As per Regan of Gong's post, it looked really awkward and unwieldy.