green? pink?

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Is that a SAN MARCO azoto saddle?!

hahaha, thats classic. they are one of the best triathlon saddles around, that or the new 'Aspide' version. hey, as they say "if it feels good. DO IT".

ASH

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
monosylabik said:
dh comp.. nothing special.

oh thats special all right... :p

good to see somethign different.

those giants are coming out with a pretty good spec list!

billyboy223

Likes Dirt
colour

monosylabik said:
i dont really mind what you think mahoney, but thank you for the feedback... i wasnt expecting really anyone to like it.
......I dont. ;)
Quite possibly the worst colour scheme i have ever layed my eyes upon. No problems with the components however. may i ask the purpose of painting the frame a colour that you expect nobody to like? I was convinced that the general idea was to make it appeal to the eye?

billyboy223

Likes Dirt
high?

How? Can you honestly tell me that there was no traces of Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in your system?

slo

Likes Dirt
it'll sure as hell stand out at the races :eek:
just so long as you like it mate, its all that matters......

TomMc

Likes Dirt
What ever floats ur boat i guess
but as rik said too much colour contrast, do the lowers pink and it'll look a tad better :rolleyes:

monosylabik

Likes Dirt
yeh mate i wanted to get the lowers painted pink. but i didnt have enough time to get it done. because i got it painted down in tassie, and i live in canberra. and i was heading back to canberra in a few days when i got it done.

Rik

logged out
Beg/steal/borrow a set of Sherman lowers off someone else, just to send your ones down south to get painted. The effort will be worthwhile, do it! :cool: