Green Transition Bank

shortass_0_7

Likes Bikes
Got my new transition bank today. so stoked about it. i waited 3 and a half weeks for this n finally got it:).
couldnt be botherd putting all the spec down so just gonna post heaps of pics up.. hope use like it

comment plz :):):)

weight is 13kg:)

Last edited:

shortass_0_7

Likes Bikes
thanks heaps for the comments guys.. joee: na im not just gonna stick to those pedals im using them for 4x and xc for my otha bike.. and to the guy who ask for the tyres there MAXXIS DTH. and blakey i got those pedals just for u!!!!!!

thanks again guys for the comments..

Last edited:

peaty

Squid
looks good man and it is a proven that green goes farster, will have to go 4x riding on weekend

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
That bike is ssoooo nice!
I want to know what them tyres are though?
Maxxis DTH.

Drop-The-Hammer. The first few pedal strokes win the holeshot. The holeshot wins the race. Designed for the 2008 Beijing Games, the foldable DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners incomparably on hard-packed tracks and rolls fast on the straights. The Gold Medal is just a sprint away.

driftking

Wheel size expert
yeah nath, looks so nice, love it. the green looks really good, and looks like nice spec.
be good to see it in the flesh.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those tires look sweet, are the tires on your bank 2.1 or 2.3? Are they really fast and hard? I'm over soft compounds and going slow.