QLD Gt Tequesta or Karakoram...beware vintage content!!!

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
What: GT Tequesta or Karakoram 1988/89/90.
Where: Anywhere will pay freight.
Size: 18 inch if poss.
Price: you tell me.
Pics: Of Course.
Why: 20 years of forgotten memories!!!!!!
When: Don`t mess about, if it`s sitting around in the shed, let it FLY.....to me.
PM me your steel graveyard asap.
PS want matching fork if possible.
Yes, I am serious.:)

jusz

Cannon Fodder
seriously

I have a blue tequesta, and pretty much a complete bike, in bits however it looks more like a 16 -17" frame if youre interested its in I would say good condition a few scratches here and there, and a bigish scrach oon the forks maybe 2" long.

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Bring it on!

I say Yes to pictures please, hopefully the blue you mention is covering Tange Steel NOT Alloy.:cool:
Keen to see what you offer, it may be the goods.:)
Vince

kv1973

Likes Dirt
Got a GT Tequesta, with the original Araya rims and Exage hubs... it'll be a medium or large.. can't remember. In light blue with original decals...

Not sure how original it is.... was thinking of retro building this bike... but I did a GT LTS-3 instead...

When: Don`t mess about, if it`s sitting around in the shed, let it FLY.....to me.

jusz

Cannon Fodder
I say Yes to pictures please, hopefully the blue you mention is covering Tange Steel NOT Alloy.:cool:
Keen to see what you offer, it may be the goods.:)
Vince

here are some photos of the frame, having another look over it it all looks pretty good, I have all of the origanl bits to make a complete bike including wheels and cluster the tyres as well if you want there old but still rolling.

Let me know

Attachments

ganabu

Likes Dirt
Tequesta Frame

I was donated this frame a while back for welding practice... but never had the heart to chop it up. She has a crack as per the pic but if you know a decent welder it would be an easy enough fix up. I don't have a fork though.
You can have it if you want it. Would be less than $20 to post.
Cheers,
Scott.

Attachments

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
No Cigar here yet!

Thanks guys for your offers, but the one I am seeking has a BB/chainstay U-brake on the rear (underneath).
As retarded as that sounds, thats the model that I had, and are chasing.
They are both very worthy options tho.:)
KV 1973, where are ya pics? Yours sounds the closest yet!:p

kv1973

Likes Dirt
sorry, I haven't gotten around to it yet... been away at the Otways training

mine is similar to the above, but in aqua blue with all the original stickers.

Yep, mine has the brakes running on the chainstay (ie: underneath) - which deterred me from doing the rebuild! haha

Let me try and get some pictures up later on tonight

NORCO HUH!

Likes Bikes
Karakoram

HMMM i have the original forks off my 1992 Karakoram in the shed, yellow / black splatter, I bought rs Quadras to put on it>>> Wish i had kept the bike ,,.Good luck finding one Also have the sales vid for that year, Last year i picked up the GT Pantera from the tip, all original worked fine to.

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
gotta sweet drunkin karakoram hahahahah

oi where's my gt.com.my ass